Server problem ?

radar231
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Server problem ?

Post by radar231 »

Hi,

I got four challenges ready to play today ( Home Alone x 2 and The House by the River x 2 ) but didn't received email notifications for them, all from Sgt G. So I started those four challenges, two US and two Ge. With the two US ones I gave my orders and clicked on ' proceed ', the window for uploading the current game showed up, and run for ever, on both of them. So I click on ' rtl + r ' for a bug report and it was sent. With the two Ge ones, after choosing my units, the window for uploading the current game came up but run for ever too but couldn't use Ctrl + r that time. And of course had to ' Ctrl + Alt + del each time.....

What went wrong ? Could this can be fix or are those games lost for ever ?

J. 8)
Last edited by radar231 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Server problem ?

Post by zakblood »

the developers or the server team will have to comment on this, as i just don't have the access, but it could just be work in progress, but will report it and see how it goes
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Update,

I was surprised ( still no e-mail notifications tho ) that all four games were running fine since Sergeant G played all his turns on all four games and now I did the same and it went ok on all of them but for one, the screen ' Uploading current game ' stayed on and on, was able to sent a bug report.

J. 8)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

thanks for the reports, than at least the developers gets a heads up on what's going off and hopefully a reason for the error to update fix or repair
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Update # 2,

The games are still running ok but I have to get use of the way it's running tho. Still no e-mail notifications. Now after completing my current order, the uploading screeen still run on for ever ( on all four games ) but now I can sent a bug report and the uploading screen goes away after the report was received and I can keep going without using ' Crtl + Alt + del ' anymore. To play my others challenges , I have to get them by using the multiplayer screen, not the arrow on the left corner of the screen.

J. 8)
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Update # 3,

Same as update # 2.

Sorry for all the reports, that is one report per order per game for me and I have now five games running, the only way for me to keep going without using ' rtl + Alt + del ' each time.

J. 8)
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Update no 4,

The snafu disappeared 25 mns ago and it seems every thing game wise is back to normal. A glitch ? An update while playing ?
Anyway, glad all is back to normal ( so far ).

J. 8)
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Final update, hopefully

Received one notification out of six games waiting for a reply. The games loaded and uploaded whitout problems now. :P

Getting there, almost back to normal. :wink:

J. 8)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

glad to know it's sorted, repost if it happens again, thanks
Pans
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Pans »

was that fixed? I still got this issue even with Ver. 1.67. Game stops in multiplayer game with showing screen "uploading current game" - that´s it.

Return to “Tech Support”