Scenario Ideas

Download scenarios and talk about scenario design.
Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

mpetri
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Scenario Ideas

Post by mpetri »

If anyone is looking for ideas for creating new scenarios(I would try myself, but I don’t really know anything about modding) here are some I thought of.

1. Stalingrad(the obvious one, I’m actually surprised Slitherine never made an official campaign for it).
2. The Warsaw Uprising(could make an interesting campaign as the Poles, particularly if you include a “what-if” scenario where the Red Army actually tries to break through to link up with the defenders— sort of like what the original Battle Academy did with the Arnhem campaign.
3. Gran Sasso Raid(maybe modify one of the “German Leader” units from various mods to represent Mussolini)
4. The Siege of Sevastopol(either as the Soviets trying to hold out or the German-Romanian forces trying to take it)
5. One of the German-Finnish attempts to take Murmansk(Silver Fox, Polar Fox, etc)
6. Operation Spring Awakening, the last German offensive on the Eastern Front.
7. The Battle of the Seelow Heights(or the Battle of Berlin in general).
8. Operation Iskra(as the Soviets, blast through German lines to relieve the Siege of Leningrad).
mpetri

Re: Scenario Ideas

Post by mpetri »

For other campaigns: Russian Civil War scenarios perhaps? A lot of the units, like the Maxim Gun or the regular rifleman units, could still be pretty easily re-used, although you’d have to alter the uniform graphics to be able to distinguish between them.

Obviously the Pacific Campaign, which was the only major theater not covered by either Battle Academy or Battle Academy 2. Okinawa, Iwo Jima, Guadalcanal?

Return to “Battle Academy 2: Scenario Design”