Out of the nothign my nation switch to other nation

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Thedarkpretender
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Out of the nothign my nation switch to other nation

Post by Thedarkpretender »

Sorry if this has already been asked before, I have checked on google, and I cant find the answer for this question.

The thing is that im playing with hibernia, its turn 151, I own the british isles, and part of actual france, Im at war against the averni, they are only 2 regions left, and im already laying siege on them.

I click end turn and then for some reason I receive a message about my capital being lost to the averni, all of my regions change color from green (Hibernia) to purple (averni) and once the new turn begins I cant control my armies.

I have reloaded two turns before and I even built some units in my capital and even having some units in my capital this is still happening, theres no fight, no nothing, just out of the nothing I lost my regions and my army to the averni.

I have only loyalti issues on recently conquered regions, Im in the first tier of the CDR table, and I have been having several golden ages in a row and currently im on one. So I dont understand what is happening.

Any help is appreciated, thank you very much in advance.

Edit: Solved

For some reason there was a peace proposal to the averni, in where I accepted to be absobed by them, go figure.

I had to replay few turns but now everthing is fine.
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Re: Out of the nothign my nation switch to other nation

Post by Pocus »

I'm happy to see you solved the mystery, I was going to say it's not possible to change faction mid-game :mrgreen:
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
Henoch

Post by Henoch »

Looks like "thedarkpretender" send them the diplomatic absorption request as he was winning, but he did it in the wrong part of the diplomacy negotiation screen and in reality has surrendered to them 😁. It's easy to make such a mistake by new players.

This reminds me that there is no way to see my pending diplomatic requests sent by me. Now to find them you need to remember which fraction it was and enter their diplomacy panel. It would be great to see my pending requests same as I can check other fractions requests sent to me.

I had a problem with delayed trade with Rome where I offered them 800 metal for money, but they responded few turns later when I already spent the metal on units. I forgot about that deal which caused problems to the efficiency of my army.

It would be good to see my requests on one screen and be able to cancel some older pending requests (with the relationships penalty as it could be treated as insulting them).
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

This delay in answer has been removed in Kingdoms, I hope to make a patch for Empires at some point, probably once the dust has settled a bit on Kingdoms and I have more time.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”