is there a wiki ? a list of unit values ?

Forum for discussion of the next iteration of the BA engine. This time with a all new open development approach!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

toratora_slith
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

is there a wiki ? a list of unit values ?

Post by toratora_slith »

i´ve been looking for any sign of something similar now for quite some time, honestly i can´t believe that doesn´t seem to exist. the "wiki" for BA1 is down so that´s no help, is there any list for units for part 2 ? please ?

best regards
Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Re: is there a wiki ? a list of unit values ?

Post by Paul59 »

toratora_slith wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:46 pm i´ve been looking for any sign of something similar now for quite some time, honestly i can´t believe that doesn´t seem to exist. the "wiki" for BA1 is down so that´s no help, is there any list for units for part 2 ? please ?

best regards
If you look in the BA2 Data sub folder you will find a file called MASTER_SQUADS.xls. It's a bit hard to read, but all the BA2 units stats are in there. In the original Battle Academy the file is called SQUADS.XLS.

The games wiki page doesn't seem to be available anymore. It was still there in 2018 when I became interested in the games, but it was just a lot of information on scenario designing and modding (if I recall correctly). I don't think there were any unit stats on it.
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: is there a wiki ? a list of unit values ?

Post by pipfromslitherine »

I thought we had aliased the BA1 wiki, but here is a link to it:

http://gamewiki.slitherine.com/doku.php

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Battle Academy 2 – Eastern Front”