WW2 in Yugoslavia game

Got a great idea for a game - why not post it here!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

OxyntisOfItbirane
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

WW2 in Yugoslavia game

Post by OxyntisOfItbirane »

There is basically no strategy wargame based in Yugoslavia during World War 2 - for a good reason, I would say. Either it's politically too controversial to include or these are games focused on whole WW2 so they can't simulate guerrilla war in Yugoslavia acccurately. That's a shame, and pretty sad for me as a former Yugoslav.

But looking at some AGEOD games, especially Revolution Under Siege, had me thinking that this studio is indeed a perfect candidate for such a game.

So, yeah, that's all there is to it. Please make WW2 game centered in Yugoslavia. Thanks.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: WW2 in Yugoslavia game

Post by zakblood »

for me the main reason would be sales, who would buy it?, as the subject matters is of limited appeal apart from those like your self who have links and ties etc to the area and region, so that for me would put off most developers from the start imo i'm sorry to say.

I'm not knocking that idea or post either, just given a view from the other side on why it maybe hasn't happened and maybe won't, can't say it will or won't either, as some really odd conflicts have been covered with some larger battles and area's being left undone, so who knows in the end.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Codename: Panzers Phase II, Yugoslavian Partisans Campaign :

764870-codename-panzers-phase-two-windows-screenshot-campaign-selection.jpg
764870-codename-panzers-phase-two-windows-screenshot-campaign-selection.jpg (229.99 KiB) Viewed 20671 times
sepep46741

Post by sepep46741 »

Thank you!

Return to “Game Ideas”