My game/Looking for publisher support

Got a great idea for a game - why not post it here!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

PsyonicCommando
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

My game/Looking for publisher support

Post by PsyonicCommando »

I hope I wont violate rules by posting this here.
Ive finished my own game engine, graphics engine, physics module and gameplay/AI component.
This is something....some sort of tactical simulation/wargame with - as I expect now - 3d person isometric action.
I want to implement popular idea of mixing detailed and deep tactical simulation with action.
Also, Im highly inspired with AI from Close Combat games - we all know, they were not...well...really smart, huh, but - Close Combat games was able to make behavior of individual units very interesting. This experience I want to implement here. Another thing - systemImage of complex orders and not typical system of combat control. I want to step away from standard "select-and-click" way of controlling units and make it more realistic (but not less flexible). Yes, that means features like using of fire-arcs, fire team-support team interaction and so on. As first tests shown, with this AI system it looks impressive and interesting, and playable at the same time.
As Ive already developed all needed high level tools like model editor, animation editor and map editor - very deep customisation, mod creation will be available almost from start, so definitely there will be WW2 mod or some special "themes".
Things are going very well, but I need publisher's help really. You know, when you are good engineer - you cant be manager at same time.
Screenshots in attachment.
Thanks for attention or sorry if this post not belongs here.
Attachments
aiming.png
aiming.png (155.52 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
3.png
3.png (760.01 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
2.png
2.png (948.49 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: My game/Looking for publisher support

Post by zakblood »

welcome to the forum and good look with the development of the game

https://www.slitherine.com/inventory/k-project

here is the information you require and more information on what and where to go / try next
PsyonicCommando

Re: My game/Looking for publisher support

Post by PsyonicCommando »

zakblood wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:24 am welcome to the forum and good look with the development of the game

https://www.slitherine.com/inventory/k-project

here is the information you require and more information on what and where to go / try next
Thank you!!!

Return to “Game Ideas”