Ladvia Bugs

Sovereignty is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It combines a kingdom management campaign game with a general's level tactical battle game.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Scotbot
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Ladvia Bugs

Post by Scotbot »

I've got a few hours in the game and so far really liking it. My first game was as Ladvia, playing their Children of the Night campaign.

One of the conditions for victory is that I don't attack Maledor. Fair enough. So, I attack Riesental instead :) And, so does Maledor. Well, Reisental ends up moving some guys into one of my provinces (Riall) and starts taking it over. Then Maledor moves in and attacks the Riesental army and wins. Now they are sitting in my province (taking it over, I presume, though no announcement of a War between us was made). The rub is, my condition for not attacking Maledor is now unchecked, even though I didn't attack them, or even fight them. Hopefully a bug :)

In addition, if a condition for victory is failed, shouldn't the game let you know that you can no longer win? I never got any sort of message.

Also, I noticed a map bug: the Landmark space in Aevinwode (province of Feybrunn) doesn't show up when you mouse over it or the province. Poking around the map I happened to find the description for it (The Fountain of Youth) far away in the Boruvian Empire (Heilendale province).

Again, really enjoying the game. Can't wait to see further refinements and improvements!
Rhod1an
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Ladvia Bugs

Post by Rhod1an »

I have noticed a possible bug that when playing as brogen hur, i just conquered siel valley from cragenwaste and then it gave me the option to return the territory to sonneneve. I didn't want to so I chose to keep it. But every time I click on the icon to keep the province, it then has a popup box that says that the territory will do better under our control but when i try to check the box, it just returns to the popup asking if i want to keep the province or give it back again. It keep doing it no matter how many times I press to keep it. The only way to get rid of the popup is to give the province back to the owner.
Breca
Gothic Labs
Gothic Labs

Post by Breca »

Ladvia: that does sound problematic. I think what we'll do there is change the objective to: Do not occupy a province owned by Maledor. This would allow you to kick them out of your own province, and not set up odd situations like you are in.

Returning provinces: It sounds like you have an alliance with Sonneneve (only time this pop-up should appear). Allies have the option of returning ancestral lands to their original owner, if that original owner is an ally. And then that pop-up sounds buggy. Tasked.

Thanks for the reports!
KaylaCelmer

Post by KaylaCelmer »

Scotbot wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:24 pm I've got a few hours in the game and so far really liking it. My first game was as Ladvia, playing their Children of the Night campaign.

One of the conditions for victory is that I don't attack Maledor. Fair enough. So, I attack Riesental instead :) And, so does Maledor. Well, Reisental ends up moving some guys into one of my provinces (Riall) and starts taking it over. Then Maledor moves in and attacks the Riesental army and wins. Now they are sitting in my province (taking it over, I presume, though no announcement of a War between us was made). The rub is, my condition for not attacking Maledor is now unchecked, even though I didn't attack them, or even fight them. Hopefully a bug :)

In addition, if a condition for victory is failed, shouldn't the game let you know that you can no longer win? I never got any sort of message.

Also, I noticed a map bug: the Landmark space in Aevinwode (province of Feybrunn) doesn't show up when you mouse over it or the province. Poking around the map I happened to find the description for it (The Fountain of Youth) far away in the Boruvian Empire (Heilendale province).

Again, really enjoying the game. Can't wait to see further refinements and improvements!
May I ask where did you find the Fountain of youth?

Return to “Sovereignty”