Nice move

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
Waltero
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Nice move

Post by Waltero » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Crazy how Slitherine was able to squeeze two more bucks outa me.
Sorry, this game was fun for awhile. For some reason I have no desire to dive back into it.

Eh, $20 bucks for two weeks enjoyment was not bad...but trying to milk it... nice.
I thought maybe by making a small purchase that It might force myself in playing the game; nope, I just can't seem to do it...why, why...Maybe if More money was involved?
I am perplexed, why come out with more units?
Do it right, come out with the game already.

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nice move

Post by IainMcNeil » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:35 am

The game came out with all the units in the board game and the large British expansion but there are way too many to add them all day 1. The team are working through the units and we're creating new maps. To do the entire game on day 1 would have been too big a task. Have a look at how many expansions the board game has.

The next big addition will be battle cards and the Fallshrimjager! :)

CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: Nice move

Post by CptAlatriste » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:44 pm

and a german mortar!!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! :D :D :D :D and Obesver of both side.. :D

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”