Other problems on OoB latest Panzerkrieg update

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

Post Reply
deroberst
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Problems on OoB latest Panzerkrieg update

Post by deroberst » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:44 pm

Still no button for specialization points for mac version of OoB Panzerkrieg dlc (see attachment) even after latest update.Please repair as this problem did not exist in any other dlc to date for Mac.

Thanks,

deroberst
Attachments
Where'sbutton.jpg
Where'sbutton.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1086 times

deroberst
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Other problems on OoB latest Panzerkrieg update

Post by deroberst » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm

After latest update for Mac for OoB Panzerkreig dlc I got this weird missing pixel phenomenon (see attachment). Never saw this before until the latest update. Needs repair I think.

Thanks,

deroberst
Attachments
WOE.jpg
WOE.jpg (891.72 KiB) Viewed 1089 times

DetlefHarbemeyer
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: Other problems on OoB latest Panzerkrieg update

Post by DetlefHarbemeyer » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:48 pm

My brother have the same problem on his mac machine - I dont know - but we cant play our MP yet.

MesaDon
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:53 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: Other problems on OoB latest Panzerkrieg update

Post by MesaDon » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:27 pm

Same here Multi-player wants an update. Is there a Mac update after version 5.2.0 (which is what I am running?). Is the Mac version 64 Bit now? The System Report still lists it as Version 1 and No for 64 bit? Oh by the way really enjoying the game.

MesaDon
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:53 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Re: Other problems on OoB latest Panzerkrieg update

Post by MesaDon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:26 pm

MesaDon wrote:Same here Multi-player wants an update. Is there a Mac update after version 5.2.0 (which is what I am running?). Is the Mac version 64 Bit now? The System Report still lists it as Version 1 and No for 64 bit? Oh by the way really enjoying the game.

Retried the download for the latest update. Original attempt in December ended up with an updated that would not work (yes I clicked for the Mac download) it did not update, kept mentioning windows. Checked the trash folder where I placed it and was title Mac release. The update I tries today worked fine. Multi-player can once again be logged into and the Systems Report is a “Yes” on 64 bit. While I realize it was close to the holidays, I am disappointed that there was no response from the developer in the almost three weeks since I posted my question. This is the longest I believe I have waited in the over 8 years I have been on the Forum.

vivman
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:59 am

Re: Other problems on OoB latest Panzerkrieg update

Post by vivman » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:08 am

A seeming error in the pricing of the 75mm and 88mm AT guns. The 88 is shown as costing 60 rp and the 75mm as 100 rp. However, when you purchase the 88, it actually costs 100 rp (so does the 75).
Attachments
Screenshot 89.jpg
Screenshot 89.jpg (399.68 KiB) Viewed 849 times

terminator
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2843
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: Other problems on OoB latest Panzerkrieg update

Post by terminator » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:27 am

vivman wrote:A seeming error in the pricing of the 75mm and 88mm AT guns. The 88 is shown as costing 60 rp and the 75mm as 100 rp. However, when you purchase the 88, it actually costs 100 rp (so does the 75).
It looks like a bug but it is not a bug. You have to buy the transportation :!: (60(the 88)+40(transportation)=100)
88Flak.jpg
88Flak.jpg (146.27 KiB) Viewed 835 times

vivman
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:59 am

Re: Other problems on OoB latest Panzerkrieg update

Post by vivman » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:07 pm

terminator wrote:
vivman wrote:A seeming error in the pricing of the 75mm and 88mm AT guns. The 88 is shown as costing 60 rp and the 75mm as 100 rp. However, when you purchase the 88, it actually costs 100 rp (so does the 75).
It looks like a bug but it is not a bug. You have to buy the transportation :!: (60(the 88)+40(transportation)=100)
88Flak.jpg
Good catch, Terminator! I am embarrassed I didn't see it myself!

terminator
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2843
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: Other problems on OoB latest Panzerkrieg update

Post by terminator » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:03 am

I had not realized it myself.
With the Editor, you can place the 88mm AT guns without transportation.

Post Reply

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Tech Support”