List Minimums?

Moderators: hammy, Blathergut, terrys, Slitherine Core

Trailape
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

List Minimums?

Post by Trailape » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Ok, so apparently (so I'm told) you can ignore the list 'minimums' in the ToN Army Book in certain situations.
Is this only in cases which are specifically mentioned in the lists OR is there some general rule in regards to the lists?
Cheers
"CANNON, n. An instrument employed in the rectification of national boundaries".
- Ambrose Bierce
For more Wargaming goodness, visit my BLOG:
http://trailape.blogspot.com/

vsolfronk
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: List Minimums?

Post by vsolfronk » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:38 pm

That is only if it is specifically mentioned- mostly the French Guard Lists (you cannot create a tournament army if you have to use the minimums of the mounted AND the foot- a player chooses which one to focus on (mounted or foot), using those minimums, while the other arm's minimums are ignored.

terrys
Panzer Corps Team
Panzer Corps Team

Post by terrys » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Ok, so apparently (so I'm told) you can ignore the list 'minimums' in the ToN Army Book in certain situations.
Is this only in cases which are specifically mentioned in the lists OR is there some general rule in regards to the lists?
Only where the lists (or the errata) specifically state that you can ignore the minima.
For allied divisions where the list states that you should take an allied infantry division or cavalry division from another list you can ignore the minima for the type not selected.

Trailape
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Trailape » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:12 am

Thanks for the replies. :D
"CANNON, n. An instrument employed in the rectification of national boundaries".
- Ambrose Bierce
For more Wargaming goodness, visit my BLOG:
http://trailape.blogspot.com/

Return to “Army Design”