AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:27 am

AR
0005_75mm_leIG18.png
0005_75mm_leIG18.png (33 KiB) Viewed 582 times
0005_75mm_leIG18x.png
0005_75mm_leIG18x.png (36.8 KiB) Viewed 582 times

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:51 am

AR
0005_105mm_leFH18M.png
0005_105mm_leFH18M.png (24.57 KiB) Viewed 579 times
0005_105mm_leFH18Mx.png
0005_105mm_leFH18Mx.png (23.65 KiB) Viewed 579 times

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:08 am

AR
0005_105mm_K29.png
0005_105mm_K29.png (20 KiB) Viewed 570 times
0005_105mm_K29x.png
0005_105mm_K29x.png (17.61 KiB) Viewed 570 times

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:38 am

Nbw
0005_150mm_Nblwf41.png
0005_150mm_Nblwf41.png (21.97 KiB) Viewed 560 times
0005_210mm_Nblwf42.png
0005_210mm_Nblwf42.png (22.37 KiB) Viewed 560 times
0005_300mm_Nblwf43.png
0005_300mm_Nblwf43.png (20.4 KiB) Viewed 560 times

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:53 am

AR
0005_170mm_K18.png
0005_170mm_K18.png (52.24 KiB) Viewed 558 times
0005_210mm_Mrs18.png
0005_210mm_Mrs18.png (49.46 KiB) Viewed 558 times

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:11 am

AR
0005_150mm_sFH13.png
0005_150mm_sFH13.png (20.17 KiB) Viewed 555 times
0005_150mm_sFH13x.png
0005_150mm_sFH13x.png (19.46 KiB) Viewed 555 times

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:47 am

AR
0005_150mm_sFH18.png
0005_150mm_sFH18.png (27.12 KiB) Viewed 551 times
0005_150mm_sFH18x.png
0005_150mm_sFH18x.png (27.22 KiB) Viewed 551 times

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:05 am

sIG
0005_150mm_sIG33.png
0005_150mm_sIG33.png (21.97 KiB) Viewed 547 times
0005_150mm_sIG33x.png
0005_150mm_sIG33x.png (22.25 KiB) Viewed 547 times

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:15 am

AR
0005_75mm_FK16nA.png
0005_75mm_FK16nA.png (24.99 KiB) Viewed 544 times
0005_75mm_FK16nAx.png
0005_75mm_FK16nAx.png (21.2 KiB) Viewed 544 times

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:33 am

AR
0005_105mm_sK18.png
0005_105mm_sK18.png (29.37 KiB) Viewed 541 times
0005_240mm_K3.png
0005_240mm_K3.png (22.91 KiB) Viewed 541 times

Ballermann
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: Germany

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by Ballermann » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:56 pm

AKRebel wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:43 pm
Hello Ballerman give us only time you will like it.
English: (Translated with Google)
Hi.
Sorry. But that will not happen. Because I just recently started to throw out all units with crew. Because they do not like me anymore. And the sizes to the weapons usually do not fit at all. There were or are enough units with crew of various people (H.Balck, Puma, etc.). But tastes are different, for me personally: "No thanks." :oops:

Nevertheless, thank you very much for your great work. :D

German:
Hi.
Sorry. Aber das wird nicht passieren. Denn ich bin gerade kürzlich erst angefangen alle Units mit Crew rauszuschmeißen. Weil sie mir nicht mehr gefallen. Und die Größen zu den Waffen passen meistens auch überhaupt nicht. Es gab oder gibt ja genug Units mit Crew von diversen Leuten (H.Balck, Puma u.s.w.). Aber Geschmäcker sind ja verschieden, für mich Persönlich: „Nein Danke.“ :oops:

Dennoch danke schön für euere tolle Arbeit. :D
Sorry, for my bad school english...

nono hard et heavy
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am
Location: France

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by nono hard et heavy » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:20 pm

Good evening, everyone.
I would like to give my opinion (which only engages me) on the different graphics of AKRebel, PHCAS and Guille.
Personally, I like units with troops (PHCAS). They remind me of SPWW2, for the better. Thank you PHCAS.
I'm an old man now and the evolution of graphics (and your talent) allows people like you to improve the content of the game. Too bad the tank leaders don't go beyond the turret, I would have liked to kill them like in Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin (an old game that old people like me played).
The units of AKRebel are excellent. I look forward to continuing to introduce them into the original Soldberg game and mod. Thank you AKRebel.
Guille, thank you for all your units. Honestly, it's a crazy job!
In conclusion, thank you all for extending the pleasure of playing Panzer Corps.
PS: I didn't understand everything about how to put the icons in the units but this is not the right topic!
Greetings from an old Frenchman.

lennis29
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by lennis29 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:50 pm

nono hard et heavy wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:20 pm
Good evening, everyone.
I would like to give my opinion (which only engages me) on the different graphics of AKRebel, PHCAS and Guille.
Personally, I like units with troops (PHCAS). They remind me of SPWW2, for the better. Thank you PHCAS.
I'm an old man now and the evolution of graphics (and your talent) allows people like you to improve the content of the game. Too bad the tank leaders don't go beyond the turret, I would have liked to kill them like in Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin (an old game that old people like me played).
The units of AKRebel are excellent. I look forward to continuing to introduce them into the original Soldberg game and mod. Thank you AKRebel.
Guille, thank you for all your units. Honestly, it's a crazy job!
In conclusion, thank you all for extending the pleasure of playing Panzer Corps.
PS: I didn't understand everything about how to put the icons in the units but this is not the right topic!
Greetings from an old Frenchman.
I'm sure you're not the only old man here.

AKRebel
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by AKRebel » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:58 pm

:arrow: @ phcas

Hello phcas, if I may add something. In my view, the infantry (standing) should be slightly larger. The legs are very short. :roll: Otherwise, as always great work .. Thank you :D

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:46 am

AKRebel wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:58 pm
:arrow: @ phcas

Hello phcas, if I may add something. In my view, the infantry (standing) should be slightly larger. The legs are very short. :roll: Otherwise, as always great work .. Thank you :D
Hello AKRebel. I planned to make more units with your crews and with the PC soldiers crews. I see your point, but I started already 2 times again all over now so I will follow what we have for this moment.

AKRebel
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by AKRebel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:04 pm

phcas wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:46 am
AKRebel wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:58 pm
:arrow: @ phcas

Hello phcas, if I may add something. In my view, the infantry (standing) should be slightly larger. The legs are very short. :roll: Otherwise, as always great work .. Thank you :D
Hello AKRebel. I planned to make more units with your crews and with the PC soldiers crews. I see your point, but I started already 2 times again all over now so I will follow what we have for this moment.
Hello phcas that's fine, maybe we can update the units at a later time if you want that. ;-)

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:07 pm

88mm FlaK 41
0006_88mm_Flak41.png
0006_88mm_Flak41.png (36.5 KiB) Viewed 410 times
0006_88mm_Flak41_AT.png
0006_88mm_Flak41_AT.png (33.73 KiB) Viewed 410 times

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:23 pm

128mm FlaK 40
0006_128mm_Flak40.png
0006_128mm_Flak40.png (32.86 KiB) Viewed 402 times
0006_128mm_Flak40_AT.png
0006_128mm_Flak40_AT.png (27.94 KiB) Viewed 402 times

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:24 pm

Oke I think we have most of the German guns now. Does anyone have more German guns to be done?

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1455
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: AKRebels New PzCorps Units - GER Infantry

Post by phcas » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:47 pm

Horse traction
0007_Horsepull_1.png
0007_Horsepull_1.png (23.06 KiB) Viewed 396 times
0007_Horsepull_2.png
0007_Horsepull_2.png (25.92 KiB) Viewed 396 times

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”