PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

53rdVaInf
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by 53rdVaInf » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:50 pm

phcas wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 pm
53rdVaInf wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:15 pm
PHCAS ...

Is this mod in fact dead and no further work is to be expected ?
Yes it is dead....But I am working on a new mod for a time now. This is called PHCAS "Elite MOD". I am working on it for months already. I want it to be finished much more before putting it online. So sorry but new things will come. I have from time to time illnes and privat problems. Thats why I am not always there.

Elite MOD.jpg

Naamloos.png

start.jpg
Thank you PHCAS for a reply , I look forward to the new work !

lennis29
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by lennis29 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:48 pm

@Phacas What do I have to do to make the AI intelligent and make many attacks, to be ruthless?

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1451
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by phcas » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:00 am

lennis29 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:48 pm
@Phacas What do I have to do to make the AI intelligent and make many attacks, to be ruthless?
I guess set difficulty to Max. I don't know otherwise.

53rdVaInf
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by 53rdVaInf » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:14 pm

Another question PHCAS,

How much longer before you roll out the new MOD ?

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1451
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by phcas » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:26 pm

53rdVaInf wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:14 pm
Another question PHCAS,

How much longer before you roll out the new MOD ?
I am talking with somebody to maybe go on with it together so it will go faster. I can put it online as a unfinished MOD and make updates. In a few day's I hope to know if I can go on with a partner. I had planned to put it online when it is much more finished. You people may say it. A unfinished MOD with comming updates or wait until a more complete MOD is ready.

lennis29
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by lennis29 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:15 pm

phcas wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:26 pm
53rdVaInf wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:14 pm
Another question PHCAS,

How much longer before you roll out the new MOD ?
I am talking with somebody to maybe go on with it together so it will go faster. I can put it online as a unfinished MOD and make updates. In a few day's I hope to know if I can go on with a partner. I had planned to put it online when it is much more finished. You people may say it. A unfinished MOD with comming updates or wait until a more complete MOD is ready.
@Phcas is it for Grand Campaign?

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1451
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by phcas » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:34 pm

@Phcas is it for Grand Campaign?
The Equipment file is for 80% ready. This will say a lot of units and graphic rework. The rework of scenarios is only 5% ready. Al existing campaigns and scenarios in the game have to be reworked so new transports and new units will be present. So everything must be made ready. Still it's possible to play the MOD like it is now. And yes a Grand Campaign must come also but first other things has to be done. The mod is by a possible partner now who is going to look if he will join in. If so we can speed up. We will know in a few days.

53rdVaInf
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by 53rdVaInf » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:04 am

Release it when you are ready PHCAS

lennis29
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by lennis29 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:31 pm

phcas wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:34 pm
@Phcas is it for Grand Campaign?
The Equipment file is for 80% ready. This will say a lot of units and graphic rework. The rework of scenarios is only 5% ready. Al existing campaigns and scenarios in the game have to be reworked so new transports and new units will be present. So everything must be made ready. Still it's possible to play the MOD like it is now. And yes a Grand Campaign must come also but first other things has to be done. The mod is by a possible partner now who is going to look if he will join in. If so we can speed up. We will know in a few days.
Greetings, Phcas.
let me review your mod.
Remember, I only work with the Germans.

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1451
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by phcas » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:00 am

Hello lennis29

A few things are going on at the moment. I found a partner and we are talking now about working together. We are now discussing everything about the mod. We will be back to you later. Soon a new Topic will be opend about our plans.

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1451
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by phcas » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:55 am

This topic can be closed. See the "PAK-Mod" topic for more information.

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”