Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

steveshaw
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Price on Slitherine web site is Completely Incorrect

Post by steveshaw » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Dear Slitherine,

I was just about to buy Panzer Corps for my iPad 3 from the Slitherine web site and had selected pounds sterling for my currency. The price was then displayed as £6.99. I pressed "Buy" and I was transferred to the appropriate page on the AppStore. However, the AppStore page stated that the price was £13.99! I did not proceed with the purchase as I was now confused as to what was the real price.

Could you please confirm what is the real price for Panzer Corps on the iPad? Could you also tell me if you plan to bring the prices displayed on the AppStore and on your web site into alignment?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Regards,

Steve.

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Price on Slitherine web site is Completely Incorrect

Post by IainMcNeil » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Sorry you are having problems. What is the url of the page where you see a bad price. The price has always been $19.99 though I think we had a temporary sale at one point.

steveshaw
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Price on Slitherine web site is Completely Incorrect

Post by steveshaw » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:22 pm

IainMcNeil wrote:Sorry you are having problems. What is the url of the page where you see a bad price. The price has always been $19.99 though I think we had a temporary sale at one point.
Dear Ian,

Thanks for your reply. The url is http://www.slitherine.com/games/panzercorps_ipad . I reached this URL from your web site by Slitherine home->shop->computer games->(filtered on iPad games)->Panzer Corps->(select currency as GBP)->this shows £6.99->select BUY->transfers to AppStore and shows price of £13.99.

Thanks also for clarifying that the higher price is in fact the correct one.

Regards,

Steve.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”