How do I register Console purchases?

Moderator: Slitherine Core

radic202
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

How do I register Console purchases?

Post by radic202 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:29 am

Hello I recently purchased "Legends of War Patton" for the PS3 but there does not seem to be a code anywhere in the manual, I was wondering if there is a way to have it registered to my account Serial keys page? I can provide a copy or photo of the receipt if that is required.

Also, I own the PS Vita (PSP version though) of "Military History Commander Europe at War", now this was a Download not a physical copy of the game. Any way that this game can be registered?

I do understand that some games can't be as I purchased "Unity of Command" form GamersGate and was given an activation code but that code would never work as a registration code here.

Thanks in advance for your help.

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I register Console purchases?

Post by IainMcNeil » Fri May 10, 2013 6:30 am

Unfortunately console games don't have codes nd there is no way to register them? The same goes for iOS and android. It is only PC and Mac games that use serial numbers.

radic202
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by radic202 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Alright, thanks for the quick reply.

I just wanted to show my Loyalty to Slitherine/Matrix Games by having them appear on my Games page.

All the best!

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Tue May 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Its a nice idea but there is no way to track them. We could do it and then people just say what they have but it wouldn't be validated in any way. If people want to do that we can look in to it :)

Return to “General Discussion”