Since we released Strategic Command in November last year, our next goal was to keep improving the game, making it better and better.
The first official update – the “Garand Update” – brought a huge amount of fixes and improvements but, even if important, the update didn’t include a very anticipated feature, Multiplayer.
Today, your patience has been rewarded, as the PBEM system has been integrated into Strategic Command and it is finally available!
But the news is not over, because alongside the PBEM, the version 1.02 updates the game in many aspects!
Here are some highlights:
- fixed the zoom in and zoom out hotkeys, (+) now zooms in, and (-) now zooms out.
- fixed an Amphibious Transport PROPERTIES screen display error that showed incorrect research level information.
- fixed a naval path spotting error for when naval units are moved from point A to point B, previously only point B had additional spotting when the move was completed.
- fixed a Paratroops crash error when dropping prepared Paratroops on some enemy hexes.
- fixed a right click Transport unit limit display error for when a limit starts at 0 but increases due to Amphibious Warfare research as it was previously not showing the increased limits.
- fixed a bug that allowed players to deploy Transports above the allowable limits whenever a transport was loaded and disembarked on the same turn.
- fixed a supply calculation error with linked HQs that did not calculate the proper supply for adjacent units
- fixed a predicted supply calculation error that did not properly calculate projected supply beyond friendly territory when calculating from friendly HQs.
- resolved a crash for the 'commit_unit_last_unit_move' error
- fixed a rare RESOURCE calculation error that had some resources remain at a higher strength than they should be at when cut off.
Check the entire changelog here
You can download the update from here
Get more information on the Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe from its official Product Page