Since its first release, Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations (CMANO) has redefined the expectations of the modern combat wargaming community. Thanks to its immensely powerful built-in scenario editor, a huge collection of community scenarios have been made available and enjoyed by the legions of CMANO players.
Today, developers Warfare Sims are proud to present their next step: version 1.10, a huge update which includes, among other features, Steam Workshop integration: players can now upload, browse and download content directly via Steam!
Steam integration is but one of the major new features requested by the players and implemented by Warfare Sims. Other hallmarks include:
· Waypoints for cruise missile attacks: Plan and execute complex, multi-leg cruise missile strikes just like on real-life ops in Syria, Afghanistan and elsewhere!
· Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC / NIFC-CA): “Blind” cooperative missile shots and other abilities that will show you exactly why the US Navy and other armed forces are spending billions on this technology.
· Electronic warfare modelling improvements: The giant chess game of electronic sensors, countermeasures and counter-countermeasures gets knocked up another notch!
· Improved ABM modelling: The new theatre ballistic missiles and ABMs are not your father’s Scuds and Patriots – see first-hand how modern ABM systems engage more capable ballistic missile threats more effectively.
· One-click EMP strikes: Now even aunt May can shut down your country with a well-placed high altitude flash. And you thought GoldenEye was just a James Bond gimmick.
· Aircraft kinematics improvements: Heavy loadouts now don’t just increase drag, fuel consumption and radar return, they also directly drag down your aircraft’s kinematic performance. So go easy on the heavy bomb racks, ace.
· New Scenario Editor and Lua features: Even more power and flexibility to transform your ideas into scenarios and share them with CMANO’s global user community – from armchair hobbyists all the way to defence professionals.
To see how to use Steam Workshop and to check the full list of changes, you can follow this link!
Get more information about Command: Modern Air / Naval Operation from its official product page