Pike and Shot: Campaigns, the tactical wargame depicting over two centuries of struggles in Europe from The Renaissance Wars to the Sun King, receives a new patch, bringing the game to version 1.1.2!
This update improves the game in many ways, included corrections for the campaign mode and more balanced units statistics!
You can download the patch from here!
Take a look on the changelog below:
- Added details to unit type description in Force Selection screen for Raise New Army in campaigns.
- Added current status of individual units present to tooltips in Force display screen at start of campaign battle.
- Added number of men and armour description to unit type description in Force Selection screen for skirmishes.
- Allowed any non-light foot without missile weapons to charge cavalry.
- Added Map Border plugin to Editor. This allows you to set all tiles outside the playable map area to black.
- Mousing over enemy armies prior to hitting the Start Battle button when a battle is pending now shows the number of infantry and cavalry including any garrison/militia units that have been added. (Previously showed the uplifted point estimate, but only showed the total number of men in field army units present).
- Stopped highly understrength campaign units from getting excessive damage mitigation for small unit size.
- Increased musket % on Scot Highlander musketeers to 66%. (This to compensate for unintended double whammy of having their short range shooting reduced because of impact foot status).
- Corrected various minor bugs.
Grab the game here!