Problem with mouse installing Field of Glory 1 on Win 10

Tech support for PC & Mac. Please post your OS and version number when reporting bugs.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

khapahk
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Problem with mouse installing Field of Glory 1 on Win 10

Post by khapahk »

I have just purchased a new desktop PC with Windows 10 installed. I have installed Field of Glory 1 using the downloaded files from my Slitherine account and the process appears to have gone OK for all of the master files and the add-on packs. However, when I come to open the games, the mouse pointer does not appear on the game user interface. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a total of four time now and have the same problem every time.

I use a wireless mouse/keyboard but never had this problem on my old Win 7 box. I have tried with MS mouse/keyboard and a Logitech mouse/keyboard and also with a USB mouse/keyboard so don't think the problem lies with the hardware.

HAs anyone else had this problem, or can anyone offer any suggestions ?

Thanks

k
khapahk

Re: Problem with mouse installing Field of Glory 1 on Win 10

Post by khapahk »

Anybody ?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Problem with mouse installing Field of Glory 1 on Win 10

Post by zakblood »

without the spec and report from your machine, it's guesswork tbh

How to get a DirectX Diagnostic file:

1. click on "START"
2. click "run"
3. type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

We prefer that DxDiag files be posted as message attachments rather than pasted into the body of the post.

once the report has been made, just zip the file then attach it to your post as it's a Txt file which is then not permitted to attach to the forum, where as a zip file is.

Return to “Field of Glory : Tech Support”