The Russian Campaign 1941 / The West Campaign 1940 (and other battles) - All Multiplayer

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

Parriego
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: The Russian Campaign 1941 / The West Campaign 1940 (and other battles) - All Multiplayer

Post by Parriego »

:( :shock: :D :) :roll: :wink:
KarisFraMauro
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Re: The Russian Campaign 1941 / The West Campaign 1940 (and other battles) - All Multiplayer

Post by KarisFraMauro »

I notice my offer has not been accepted, heh. Although in the latest version Russia does feel a bit weaker, based on the first few turns anyway. I need to play a game as Germany for proper comparison.
Jaydent97
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Jaydent97 »

I wouldnt mind doing russian campaign 1941. I noticed that you have two games waiting Parriego but with a password.

Let me know if you are interested doing a campaign.
Vindictus
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Vindictus »

Jaydent97 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:21 pm I wouldnt mind doing russian campaign 1941. I noticed that you have two games waiting Parriego but with a password.

I have played these a couple times, and be warned that each round can take an hour or more, so it is a major time commitment. So you need to play against someone that you are certain will commit to the game, not just someone who is curious, play a couple rounds and then stop playing.

That is why you are wise to password protect your MP games. I stopped playing MP against random people because I could never find another player who had the will to complete a game.
Parriego
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Parriego »

Hi all. by mistake my telephone company has dropped me from the internet, I will not be able to answer shifts for several days. :( :cry:
KarisFraMauro

Post by KarisFraMauro »

It can be a pain playing against people who don't do their turns, but that's what boot is for :) Since it takes a fair amount of understanding to install the custom scenarios in the first place I find that helps to screen out those not serious. Sorry to hear about your internet Parreigo. Hopefully there's a cafe open you can use, but these days, well...
Parriego
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Parriego »

I'm already here, by mistake they canceled everything, I had to launch the internet registration, telephones, channels, etc. again and they have taken a long time, what are we going to do, that's the way communications companies are in my country. :shock: :lol:
KarisFraMauro

Post by KarisFraMauro »

Canada is pretty bad for connectivity too, especially if you life in a rural area like me. And the cell phone companies are especially dire... Approaching the end of the first year in the latest version of The Russian Campaign and Germany is still doing scary good. I managed to shoot down a couple of their strategic bombers but have a bad feeling about how things are unfolding on the ground. In retrospect I probably should have invested more in anti-tank, guess I'm a little rough around the edges from lack of practice.
Jaydent97

Post by Jaydent97 »

Vindictus wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:12 am
Jaydent97 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:21 pm I wouldnt mind doing russian campaign 1941. I noticed that you have two games waiting Parriego but with a password.

I have played these a couple times, and be warned that each round can take an hour or more, so it is a major time commitment. So you need to play against someone that you are certain will commit to the game, not just someone who is curious, play a couple rounds and then stop playing.

That is why you are wise to password protect your MP games. I stopped playing MP against random people because I could never find another player who had the will to complete a game.
I realised it yeah. I have been searching for a bit more reliable players to play against cause the current multiplayer games are mostly very slow.
KarisFraMauro

Post by KarisFraMauro »

The trick is to find players who have no life. Like me :P Asking around on the forums is a good way to learn who does and does not do their turns quickly. I've been looking for a partner in some of Parreigo's maps here. How would you feel about The Road To Egypt or Africa Orientale? Lots of others I'm curious about too.
Parriego
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Parriego »

Hello, can someone send me the email vtpvtp@movistar.es the battle in that version the whole folder: 2v2 Opertation Nordwidn 1945 1.3? Thanks :D
Erik2
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by Erik2 »

Parriego wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:22 pm Hello, can someone send me the email vtpvtp@movistar.es the battle in that version the whole folder: 2v2 Opertation Nordwidn 1945 1.3? Thanks :D
I've emailed you Operation Nordwind 1.6 which is the latest version. Hope you're not needing 1.3 specifically....
Jaydent97

Post by Jaydent97 »

KarisFraMauro wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:29 am The trick is to find players who have no life. Like me :P Asking around on the forums is a good way to learn who does and does not do their turns quickly. I've been looking for a partner in some of Parreigo's maps here. How would you feel about The Road To Egypt or Africa Orientale? Lots of others I'm curious about too.
Yeah i would be down to do The Road To Egypt.
Parriego
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Parriego »

Hi Erik2, thanks, But the one I need is 1.3. I had a half game and my pc broke down. In any case it is not important either, we had the game won 8) , thanks and best regards! :D
KarisFraMauro

Post by KarisFraMauro »

Jaydent97 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:40 pm
KarisFraMauro wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:29 am The trick is to find players who have no life. Like me :P Asking around on the forums is a good way to learn who does and does not do their turns quickly. I've been looking for a partner in some of Parreigo's maps here. How would you feel about The Road To Egypt or Africa Orientale? Lots of others I'm curious about too.
Yeah i would be down to do The Road To Egypt.
Great! Do you prefer any particular side?
Jaydent97

Post by Jaydent97 »

Nope, i dont prefer any side, you can pick one :)
KarisFraMauro

Post by KarisFraMauro »

Okay after playing Operation Seelowe again I can confirm there's a bug with the axis objective of capturing the allied air headquarters. It says you have to get all four, but even if you only get two, or just one, it registers as all four having been captured. I assume you only need two or three since all four is basically impossible.
nero156
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by nero156 »

All scenarios are very well!!!
Good work!!!!
KarisFraMauro

Post by KarisFraMauro »

In my latest go with the russian campaign, I didn't get the reward for keeping Sevastapol beyond turn 25. Not sure what the issue is, might be something on my end (like I DID get it and didn't notice because I wasn't paying attention, it happens ;) ) Still felt weird enough to mention, anybody else notice that?
nero156
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by nero156 »

round 27

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Scenario Design”