SE unit bug

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

silverdggr
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

SE unit bug

Post by silverdggr »

I am again trying a run through on Africa Corp DLC and once again staring with the second SE unit (which I always seem to get an ME 109) does not show up in my order of battle it show +2 at the top but the Me 109 doesn't show in the unit listing. once this issue starts I don't get any other SE showing up either. any one else had this prob? any ideas for a fix?
Attachments
Screenshot_24.png
Screenshot_24.png (620.93 KiB) Viewed 979 times
buyel

Re: SE unit bug

Post by buyel »

I am encountering similar issues here:

1. Heros: if a hero is assigned to a unit within a turn and I reload to a previous save (of the same turn or any other in the mission; maybe even a previous mission, I haven´t tested that), that unit will not receive the hero again (even if performing the exact same attack action with the exact same outcome). Probably even more dramatic, that unit does not seem to receive any hero from thereon.

2. Maybe even more dramatic: SE units seem to be affected in a similar manner, i.e. they are not assgined anymore. For example, I just finished the Shepton Mallet mission of the Sea Lion DLC. In the next mission, I was awarded a SE tank unit (I think some Pz III) but did not save the deployment turn and immediately went back to the last Shepton Mallet save to "earn" the extra prestige from waiting until the last turn until fulfilling the victory condition. When doing so, no SE unit is awarded. Even if I re-use the turn 11 save that yielded the SE unit in the first place, the SE unit does not appear again.

Could you please advise as to how I can circumvent these issues?

Many thanks in advance for your help and support!

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”