? decisions bug

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Poliorcetes
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

? decisions bug

Post by Poliorcetes »

I have noticed that a number of my Decisions list a base option (300 metal sold for xxx gold) but the actual check box shows multiples of that (600 metal sold for 2xxx). I haven't tried picking them when I lacked those amounts because I am afraid of going bankrupt (ie. I want to buy it for 150 but the check box says 300, worried I will end up with -150 in the bank).
Is this supposed to happen?
Yaitz331
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: ? decisions bug

Post by Yaitz331 »

This happened to me too. I'm pretty sure it's just because of advancing civilization level.
devoncop
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by devoncop »

Poliorcetes wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:41 am I have noticed that a number of my Decisions list a base option (300 metal sold for xxx gold) but the actual check box shows multiples of that (600 metal sold for 2xxx). I haven't tried picking them when I lacked those amounts because I am afraid of going bankrupt (ie. I want to buy it for 150 but the check box says 300, worried I will end up with -150 in the bank).
Is this supposed to happen?

I wouldn't worry as you aren't allowed to take the decision with insufficient resources.
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

Will check that, thanks.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”