problem with version release candidate 1 build 1502

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

marcus76
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

problem with version release candidate 1 build 1502

Post by marcus76 »

the patch version release candidate 1 build 1502 just downloaded and i can not play sovereignty anymore as the game loads and i go to select new game and the campaign map is black the only things that are visable are the names of realms and when i select a realm and game loads up the map is black but it shows the symbols of forts trades items armies etc, the mini map is working and in colour but the main campaign map as said is black, i had no problems before this patch as everything was working fine with previous builds.

hope you can help and thanks in advance

mark
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Re: problem with version release candidate 1 build 1502

Post by lordzimoa »

Please try to delete and reinstall first, seems like something very wrong. And make sure you have your graphic drivers updated. Just let us know what happens after a clean and fresh install with the latest drivers.
marcus76

Post by marcus76 »

I've tried re-installing the game and i have tried verifying the game cache, drivers are upto date, but I still can not get game to work properly screen still black, I've read the steam forums and have noticed a couple of people have the same problem as me, the graphics card i'm running is NVIDIA GeForce 940MX and also have intel(R)HD graphics 520, i've tried game with both, thanks for your quick response.
marcus76

Post by marcus76 »

finally got the game to work as i had to set the nvidia graphics card as my default card for all programs as for some reason selecting a game individually and setting the graphics card did not work, as said game is now working.

Return to “Sovereignty: Tech Support”