1.06 issue fixed

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941 - Moderators

ME262
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

1.06 issue fixed

Post by ME262 »

hello Gentlemen, The issue I was having with 1.06 is resolved.
my PC is new using win 8.1 64 bit

to resolve the issue I was having I went through the options menu after the game was started..... PARTICLES was not enabled...... just clicking on this option fixed the issue of my crashes.
since enabling this option the game plays perfectly... Im posting this so others having the same problem can easily fix the issue I was encountering. good luck and good hunting! :D
RonaldWendt
Phobetor
Phobetor

Re: 1.06 issue fixed

Post by RonaldWendt »

Hi ME262,

thanks for this report, it was easy to reproduce and we will go for this one and have it elimiated in 1.07.
ME262
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by ME262 »

Hello Ronald, I have been enjoying this game even more now that the recent patch issue has been resolved. I look forward to the latest and greatest 1.07 update. perhaps an new GLC? soon also???
Best regards, Jerome. 8)
RonaldWendt
Phobetor
Phobetor

Post by RonaldWendt »

Hi Jerome,
ME262 wrote:Hello Ronald, I have been enjoying this game even more now that the recent patch issue has been resolved. I look forward to the latest and greatest 1.07 update. perhaps an new GLC? soon also???
Best regards, Jerome. 8)
holiday time delays things a bit, it was planned earlier but there is a thing with games and deadlines :D

The dust-bug is resolved and we added a lot more nice features the GaW in 1.07. We are sure you will have an even better gaming experience with the update. More news will follow.

Regards,

Return to “Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941 : Tech Support”