Calling Designers and Creators

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Calling Designers and Creators

Post by Shards »

Hi,

We are in a position with quite a few of our titles where we're on the look out for new modders and designers to consider moving over into creating fully releasable content with us.

Several of our teams and current colleagues have started from this path including many of the The Artistocrats themselves!

If you've got some experience in making content for our games (e.g. OOB Scenarios, FoG2 Mods, PzC2 Campaigns) and are available to dedicate some time, then I'd be very interested to hear from you.

You can get in touch either via a PM here or drop me a line over on Discord.

Thanks!
ctskelly
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Calling Designers and Creators

Post by ctskelly »

Don't design, but I'm good at play testing. 11,000 hours on OoB and I know what makes games click (part of it is brain science). I assume you've contacted the superb scenario makers listed in the section.
uzbek2012
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Re: Calling Designers and Creators

Post by uzbek2012 »

Shards wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:16 pm Hi,

We are in a position with quite a few of our titles where we're on the look out for new modders and designers to consider moving over into creating fully releasable content with us.

Several of our teams and current colleagues have started from this path including many of the The Artistocrats themselves!

If you've got some experience in making content for our games (e.g. OOB Scenarios, FoG2 Mods, PzC2 Campaigns) and are available to dedicate some time, then I'd be very interested to hear from you.

You can get in touch either via a PM here or drop me a line over on Discord.

Thanks!
I will help with information )
https://zen.yandex.ru/t/%D1%84%D1%80%D0 ... %D1%8F1940.

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Scenario Design”