Broken Alliance Mission 6

TheSmugFox
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Broken Alliance Mission 6

Post by TheSmugFox »

I messaged the Steam forums regarding this without reply so far.

Came back to this game after a couple years and started the campaign over, including Broken Alliance. No issues right until BA Mission 6, Hera. The one with the transport and the science station. I fly it up and make sure it isn't colliding with the station, just flying through the mission marker/donut. Every time, without fail, both blow up as they're supposed to... But the game informs me it is a mission fail and I have to restore/retry. Any ideas on what I might be able to do here?

I've looked around the forums, and the net in general, and know that some people have had same issue as me... But I cannot for the life of me figure out if I am doing something wrong, or if i'm just mega unlucky.
confuc1ous
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Broken Alliance Mission 6

Post by confuc1ous »

I'm having the same issue, would love to know if anyone's figured out a workaround for this, i get the same problem, 3 times in a row, not sure if I wanna attempt to continue at this juncture.
Commander Scott
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Commander Scott »

I've seen this issue come up quite a few times over the last few years. Many people (myself included on my first playthrough) assume that if they get too close to the station, it'll cause a collision. As a result, they park the transport on the edge of the marker, when the key to success is to actually position the transport so that it enters the open core of the station.

Hopefully this was how it went down for you both, and my post can help you on your next attempt. :)
So Say We All!
confuc1ous

Post by confuc1ous »

That's unfortunately not it but I appreciate the comment. It's a bug or glitch, I've done it every which way (30 times plus) and it does the same thing. So much for trying to salvage the game I've built. It needs to be addressed and fixed, the fact I've spent almost a hundred on this game and it's DLC doesn't sit well with me being there is no fix and no urgency to fix.
Commander Scott
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Commander Scott »

No problem mate, I was really hoping it would help. If you aren't already a member, it might be worth joining the Discord since the devs are around a lot during the Australian daytime.

There's also the support@slitherine.co.uk e-mail address if you want to try submitting an official ticket.
So Say We All!
confuc1ous

Post by confuc1ous »

Thanks for that information! I really appreciate it.

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Tech Support”