Feedback

squamry
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Feedback

Post by squamry »

Been enjoying this but does need some variation to stop things getting stale. My suggestions below:

1) Like many others have posted I'd like to see a larger campaign map. Maybe make the map wraparound for proper planetary domination.

2) 2 actions seems right as you need to think about what actions to take. The additional action resource then becomes very powerful.

3) Would like to see the ability to push units to reserve as in the main campaign. As the army size gets bigger it's annoying to delete lower point units with experience as you replace them with more expensive units.

4) Vary unit count maximum as well as point total or consider different unit caps for different races. At higher points totals tyranids can't really use swarms of cheap troops and you end up taking loads on 1 model units.

5) Some variety on battle map size and shape, or vary the deployment zone. I know I can just run for 2 turns with no chance of anything happening so this is just a waste of time.

6) Would like to see some additional resource type. Possible types: Research lab - HQ points (one off or per turn), Training centre - small chance for units gain 1 veterancy point at end of turn, Settlement - in addition to adding to army size provide a unit of some type (which may not be eligible in tech tree yet). Bunker HQ - allow another army.

7) Option to only show campaign map tiles and status/ownership for tiles adjacent to those you own. Have resources/tech tree items to increase this range.

8) More variety in what is in neutral tiles. Vary opponents + points totals a bit more. Makes it more difficult to predict. At the moment knowing that a 100AP tile has 750AP it's too easy to calculate probably losses.

#Greg

Return to “Planetary Supremacy”