Stirring Abyss free demo thoughts

A submarine crashes to the bottom of the sea. The crew must make critical repairs if there is any hope of escape. But they are not alone...
TomoeGozen
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Stirring Abyss free demo thoughts

Post by TomoeGozen »

Not sure if this is the place to put this but thought I'd start a thread where we could put anything we notice whilst trying the demo.

I've currently just finished the mission to find the captain, 4th mission I think.During this mission and the previous one there seems to be a problem with air usage. Although I was getting the little '-1 air' messages on the game screen the individual character boxes at the top kept showing 20/20 air. But... toward the end of the mission one of my characters suddenly had lack of air issues even though it still said 20/20. Looks like the count on the character screens isn't being updated.

EDIT: just noticed , the little 'gauges' work fine , it's just the description next to the mini divers helmet icon.
Cevari
Sleepy Sentry
Sleepy Sentry

Re: Stirring Abyss free demo thoughts

Post by Cevari »

Hey TomoeGozen, I'm glad to hear you checked out the demo!

Sorry about the late reply, things are a bit crazy for us at the moment. Looks like you're right, the tooltip on the diving suit "buff" does not update as Air is consumed. Thanks for the heads up!

Return to “Stirring Abyss”