Guille's PzCorps Support Base - Multipurpose Icons and more.

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Re: Guille's PzCorps Support Base - Multipurpose Icons and more.

Post by guille1434 »

Here is a screenshot of the El Agheila 41 scenario from the Editor with a lot of the new Bedford trucks in action... :D
Attachments
ElAgheila41 Scen.jpg
ElAgheila41 Scen.jpg (160.01 KiB) Viewed 4133 times
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Hello!

Here is a big upload of unit icon stuff, with the most up to date files from my collection.

What's in the file?
1) A lot of unit icons from my collection.
2) A set of new animations for some of them.
3) Audio attack and move files.
4) A copy of the last version of my equipment file, which is based on the equipment file made by Nikivdd, so compatibility with all his mods and all the official content is guaranteed.
Here you can take and compare data of all the units present in the game (I tweaked a lot of the values).
5) A copy of the efx file to help you in the task of including new units in the game.

Enjoy!
Here is a small text file with the download link (I wish to know how many times the files would be downloaded):
Attachments
Download Link.rar
(115 Bytes) Downloaded 263 times
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Also, a "thanks" would be nice, guys... :-)
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Thanks a lot :?
Last edited by terminator on Thu May 09, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cw58
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by cw58 »

Thank you, Guille. I appreciate you uploading all your icons and mods in 1 file. Now I just need to find some time to go through it all and see what I may have missed. :wink:
glaude1955
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by glaude1955 »

Thank you Guille
Best regards
Yves
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Thanks to you guys, who dropped me a line in this thread...
There are several icons who were modified/improved since I uploaded them here in individual postings, so you will find some variations on them. I think the newer versions would be better.

Enjoy!
Ballermann
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Ballermann »

Many thanks
Sorry, for my bad school english...
Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

Hello Guille,
First at all, thanks a million for this new update of your GIGANTIC icons collection. For sure the biggest one ever done for PzC (of course this do not dismiss the impressive works of phcas and others).
Secondly, I think you received few thanks because PzC is already "dead", after many years it is natural to have a gradual drop in the players base. And even more now we have PzC2 so close to be released, beta at least. That is why I decided to discontinue the updates of my mods, too much work for so many downloads.
Still, of course I grabbed your rar file :)

Best regards,
Akkula.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.95): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Ballermann: Thanks for dropping by! :-)

Akkula: Yes, I just wanted to know how many forum members are active... As I feared, we are very few holding the line here. That was the reason I put the download link in a file and asked for a thanking word, because I wanted to be able to count the number of downloads.

I feel very sad about this, because I still enjoy a lot playing Panzer Corps when I have free time and I feel the itch, and worse, I remember the glory days of this forums, when there was a lot of very kind and collaborative people putting effort and ideas in modding this fantastic game. Too bad you decided to stop working on your legendary mods... But, well, life goes on.

My best wishes to the few of us who still lurk here!

All be sure I will be around here for a long time!! 8)
Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

guille1434 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 pm Ballermann: Thanks for dropping by! :-)

Akkula: Yes, I just wanted to know how many forum members are active... As I feared, we are very few holding the line here. That was the reason I put the download link in a file and asked for a thanking word, because I wanted to be able to count the number of downloads.

I feel very sad about this, because I still enjoy a lot playing Panzer Corps when I have free time and I feel the itch, and worse, I remember the glory days of this forums, when there was a lot of very kind and collaborative people putting effort and ideas in modding this fantastic game. Too bad you decided to stop working on your legendary mods... But, well, life goes on.

My best wishes to the few of us who still lurk here!

All be sure I will be around here for a long time!! 8)
I am stopped with PzC1, but for sure I will work in my Soviet Storm for PzC2!. In fact, right now I am replaying the big scenario to refresh my mind and think what can I do better for the PzC2 version. With all the new features coming in the new game, the options are limitless :D
So dont worry mate, I will stick around here for the years to come. :)
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.95): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

I'm glad to know your plans... Surely, I will try PzC 2, but being it a 3D game, modding new unit icons is out of the question for me, taking much of the present joy about this game...
No doubt you will make a great modding job, as you have already made here!
lennis29
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by lennis29 »

Thank you, Mr.Guillermo 😀
- GerMOD
- VolksMOD
- XXIX Le PzKorps
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

A unit pack of British Infantry and special forces units... Some included in the big previous upload, but some of them new... 8)
Attachments
UK_SAS.png
UK_SAS.png (19.52 KiB) Viewed 3922 times
UK_HomeGuard.png
UK_HomeGuard.png (24.42 KiB) Viewed 3922 times
UK Infantry Unit Pack.rar
(239.26 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
McGuba
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by McGuba »

Akkula wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:17 pm I think you received few thanks because PzC is already "dead", after many years it is natural to have a gradual drop in the players base.
No way. I do not want to accept that PzC is dead, and I will still continue to play and mod it, even if I will be the only one around. If no one else, the good old PzC AI will still be there to give me a headache. :D

guille1434 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 pm All be sure I will be around here for a long time!!
OK, so maybe there will be at least someone else for a while more. :)

And of course a big thanks from me as well. Over time of course I used quite a few of these icons, and just recently I added the new Volkssturm unit complete with the Panzerfaust firing animation to the next version of the BE mod, and I think it is really great that new things still emerge here. :D

And actually I quite like this new Home Guard unit, too. I was planning to add something like that for a while but never really had the time to make it. It would be nice if some of these spawned in case the Axis invades the British Isles.
ImageImage
slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=47985
slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=36969
Anduril
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Anduril »

guille1434 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:59 pm Hello!

Here is a big upload of unit icon stuff, with the most up to date files from my collection.

What's in the file?
1) A lot of unit icons from my collection.
2) A set of new animations for some of them.
3) Audio attack and move files.
4) A copy of the last version of my equipment file, which is based on the equipment file made by Nikivdd, so compatibility with all his mods and all the official content is guaranteed.
Here you can take and compare data of all the units present in the game (I tweaked a lot of the values).
5) A copy of the efx file to help you in the task of including new units in the game.

Enjoy!
Here is a small text file with the download link (I wish to know how many times the files would be downloaded):
Many thanks!
Sorry for my bad scoolenglish
https://www.designmodproject.de/
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Hello!

Anduril: Thanks for dropping by and leaving a "Thank you" :-)

McGuba: I am immensely glad that you plan to stick around here and keep working on the BE mod... I haven't played it (yet) but I read nearly all that has been posted about it and I think it must be one of the best PzCorps mods ever made. I am also proud that you find some of my work useful to you. At least, we will be two of us here, as I plan to continue solo-playing and modding this wonderful game even after PzCorps "3" is released!! :-)
derEselausErgste
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by derEselausErgste »

Perhaps this is the right place to say a general thanks - to Guille as well as to all of you, that make PC such a fantastic game. I have been using the Amulet-Mod frequently, but maybe I will give a try to this enormous collection of units Guille added here. At least I will have to refresh my very limited modding-know-how to get it run, but it should be worth it.

Lots of regards
the donkey
glaude1955

Post by glaude1955 »

McGuba wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:33 pm
And of course a big thanks from me as well. Over time of course I used quite a few of these icons, and just recently I added the new Volkssturm unit complete with the Panzerfaust firing animation to the next version of the BE mod, and I think it is really great that new things still emerge here. :D

And actually I quite like this new Home Guard unit, too. I was planning to add something like that for a while but never really had the time to make it. It would be nice if some of these spawned in case the Axis invades the British Isles.
Good news !

Thank you McGuba

It will always remain "Le dernier carré" (the last square) faithful to Panzer Corps.

Best regards

Yves
A French fan
captainjack
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by captainjack »

Hi Guille,
Your work is always good to look at.
My modding is very slow, but one day your home guard will be holding out against a post-Dunkirk seaborne raid, and hoping that the Vickers Mediums (which I adapted from some internet photos) get there in time to throw the invaders back into the sea.

Captainjack

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”