Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - Let's hear the Fleet Chatter...

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - Let's hear the Fleet Chatter...

Post by AlbertoC »

Among the new features coming with Sin and Sacrifice, the new expansion for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, there is one which we are very excited about: the new Colonial Fleet Chatter.

This new feature has been added as part of the development team's effort to keep increasing the immersion value of the game. The goal is to make you feel inside the Battlestar Galactica universe, as if you were inside an episode of the show. Now your pilots and fleet officers will react and speak, chat among themselves, comment on what will be happening during a battle.

With over 1100 unique recordings there is a lot of variety, which truly brings the world of Battlestar Galactica Deadlock to a level of immersion never seen before.

We are really glad with how it works out in game, as all the barks are very characterful and flavourful and are exactly what a Colonial fleet officer might say in a particular situation.

Sin and Sacrifice is releasing on Tuesday on March 19! We are looking forward to hearing what you think. Let us know in our forum!
MVP7
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

Re: Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - Let's hear the Fleet Chatter...

Post by MVP7 »

Sounds great! Radio dialogue was one of the things I was missing the most in Deadlock. I hope there's a separate volume slider for the fleet chatter.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - Let's hear the Fleet Chatter...

Post by AlbertoC »

MVP7 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:52 pm Sounds great! Radio dialogue was one of the things I was missing the most in Deadlock. I hope there's a separate volume slider for the fleet chatter.
There is!

Return to “News & Announcements”