Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is back with a new expansion!

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is back with a new expansion!

Post by AlbertoC »

A siginificant new expansion for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is launching later this month. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Anabasis introduces a new game mode, 11 new skirmish maps, four new munition types and 12 new resource missions.

In the new skirmish mode, players will be in command of a single fleet, comprising of both military and civilian ships. Their task is to flee and survive while leading their soldiers and colonists back to Caprica. Players will be hunted relentlessly and find no reprieve.

Resources will be limited, but players have the option to repair their ships and salvage resources after every jump. Each playthrough will be unique and completely randomized: players can choose the location of their next jump and every location will have a different set of potential bonuses and penalties. Players can customize their fleet, but they must remember: to flee is to survive, and time is working against them. The Cylons will keep coming.

Details about the other new features are below:

- 11 new thematic maps: Available in all single player and multiplayer modes.

- 4 new munition types: To increase the number of tactical options,these new munition types have been added providing Colonial and Cylon admirals with more tools at their disposal than ever before.

- 12 new resource missions: Compelling new missions are now available in the campaign.

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Anabasis will be released on Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 18. So say we all!

About Battlestar Galactica Deadlock

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Deadlock takes you into the heart of the First Cylon War, to fight epic 3D battles that will test your tactical prowess.

Take control of the Colonial Fleet from the bridge of the mobile shipyard, Daidalos, and free the Twelve Colonies from the Cylon threat. Build your fleets, protect the Quorum alliance and prepare to dig deeper into the conspiracies of this heroic conflict.
richchung
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Rename ability?

Post by richchung »

Great game!

I was wondering if the developers would allow us to rename our ships beyond the given list. I would love to command a ship called "Pegasus" for example...

Any chance that can be added in a future update?

Thanks!
Rebel Yell
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is back with a new expansion!

Post by Rebel Yell »

I couldn't bring myself to play the new skirmish mode a second time because I hate 99% of the names available.
It may be petty, but I was spoiled on naming ships in the campaign.

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”