Enemy seahorses

Sillyflower
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Enemy seahorses

Post by Sillyflower »

I sometimes see enemy cavalry running across the sea before coming ashore. I haven't been quick enough to take a picture of it yet. Looks quite funny and it would be sad in a way to debug this
Post: I'm always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box art they will think I'm some kind of neo Nazi
Reply: They already know you are a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Re: Enemy seahorses

Post by pavelk »

Sillyflower wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:02 pm I sometimes see enemy cavalry running across the sea before coming ashore. I haven't been quick enough to take a picture of it yet. Looks quite funny and it would be sad in a way to debug this
Hello Sillyflower,
we already noticed that and we are trying to reproduce it. It will be fixed. Thank you for reporting it.
Morbio
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by Morbio »

It's more than just cavalry, it is various types of unit. It's caused by the moves getting displayed out of sequence. The ship moves before the unit has boarded, so when the unit moves to board the ship it needs to run across water to get on the ship. As well as looking odd, it also gives away the details of what is on the ship, which removes some of the surprise element.

I reckon this happens probably once per game session as a minimum. However I've no idea how to replicate this :(
vonZipper
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by vonZipper »

I also have seen transported infantry still visible after their transport was sunk. They only remained visible for two or so turns then disappeared.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

It will be fixed for sure.

Return to “Aggressors: Tech Support”