Order of Battle: U.S. Pacific

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

SMCSC67
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Order of Battle: U.S. Pacific

Post by SMCSC67 »

is this DLC only 15 moves? is that all, or is it associated with the trial or something? and Yes I paid for the DLC
Andy2012
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: Order of Battle: U.S. Pacific

Post by Andy2012 »

Please be a bit more specific.
bebro
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by bebro »

Are you refering to the free-to-play bootcamp scenario? Though IIRC it has 30 turns.

However, if you bought a full DLC you need to unlock it using the keys you got for this purchase, then the rest of the scenarios (of the DLC/campaign you paid for) gets unlocked for playing. If you buy further DLCs they need to be unlocked in a similar way.
bru888

Post by bru888 »

No, I think he is referring to Pearl Harbor, the first scenario in the U.S. Pacific campaign, in which there are only 15 turns. And I am guessing (I do a lot of that) he does not realize that winning each scenario unlocks the next one. To both concerns, I can reassure him that there are 12 scenarios in U.S. Pacific and all of the rest are much longer than 15 turns. Operation Downfall, the invasion of Tokyo at the end, is 60 turns, for example.
- Bru
SMCSC67

Post by SMCSC67 »

I am here, allow me to start by saying I went thru boot camp in all tried the game, tried the pacific campaign, and then bought it. but it is only showing the same 15 moves?? are you saying If I had played the 15 move right, it would have unlocked the other moves?
Imagye5.png
Imagye5.png (441.87 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
Andy2012

Post by Andy2012 »

No, that just means you have 15 turns in that mission. Doesnt matter if it is a demo or the full version. Pearl Harbor is just a short mission.
Erik2

Post by Erik2 »

The Pearl Harbor scenario is just 15 turns.
Winning or playing 'good enough' in a scenario will lead you to the next scenario in the campaign.
Often the first scenario in a campaign is a smaller/shorter introduction scenario, to ease new players into the game.
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by PoorOldSpike »

SMCSC67 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:38 am is this DLC only 15 moves? is that all, or is it associated with the trial or something? and Yes I paid for the DLC
Remember, the Campaign and individual Scenarios are different things.
The Campaign is very, very long as it automatically takes you to the next battle and the next and the next each time you win a battle, but Scenarios can be played individually anytime.
As the guys have said, you get just one scenario after buying the game, and you usually have to win it in order to unlock the next one, BUT, Bru posted an unlock code in another thread that unlocks them all bless his little heart..:)
Start your US Pacific and then type the code #gimmeall and 'Confirm' like below

Then go back to your opening screen below and click the US Pacific icon and 'Scenarios'-

And you should have a full list of unlocked scens like this one, so just pick the one you want to play and hit 'Launch'...:)
Oetting
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Oetting »

PoorOldSpike wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:39 am
As the guys have said, you get just one scenario after buying the game, and you usually have to win it in order to unlock the next one, BUT, Bru posted an unlock code in another thread that unlocks them all bless his little heart..:)
Start your US Pacific and then type the code #gimmeall and 'Confirm' like below
To do that you need to call the console by hiting Shift C

Return to “Order of Battle Series”