Order of Battle: Endsieg out on November 13th

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Order of Battle: Endsieg out on November 13th

Post by Daniele »

The time to reverse the tide is approaching. Endsieg, the latest chapter in the Order of Battle series featuring the tremendous last years of WWII, will be released next week.

On November 13th you will have the chance to relive the massive military operations – in the West as in the East - that ultimately crushed the Third Reich. Or, you can try to fight back with tooth and nails playing on the German side and, with the use of the long-awaited Hitler’s final weapons, break the Allied frontlines and repel them from the Fatherland!

If you are eager to see Endsieg in action, don’t miss our Preview Stream today at 6 pm GMT – 1 PM EST – 10 AM PST

calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Re: Order of Battle: Endsieg out on November 13th

Post by calmhatchery »

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good job guys!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS :) !!!!!
Last edited by calmhatchery on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kondi754
General - Elite King Tiger
General - Elite King Tiger

Post by kondi754 »

be yourself... nobody cares about your sexual preferences :wink:
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

I know that. but Im very happy that another DLC will coming ..just love this game... that's all :)
LNDavoust
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by LNDavoust »

I hope someone does, kondi, since a life without love is half a life. But probably not in this forum, yeah, you're right :)

In other order of things, spectacular news, I will begin to polish the Tiger to be ready next week!
GUNDOBALDO08
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by GUNDOBALDO08 »

Yeahhh... very happy.... but what about give us full new units list, so we can better dream what expect us on November 13th
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

GUNDOBALDO08 we have to be patient :)
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by bru888 »

I am aware of the debate on historical accuracy, and I value it of course, but I am glad to see that there is a bit of alternative history built in here. Hopefully it is plausible; that is my only criterion. As I have said elsewhere, a preordained rehashing of history would be boring indeed. In the past, OOB designers have done a good job of creating scenarios in which tactical victory was possible while strategic defeat was a given. However, if memory serves, Endsieg will be the only other DLC campaign beside Rising Sun in which the losers of WW2 can actually "win the war."
- Bru
Mojko

Post by Mojko »

Can someone please provide me with the exported unit pictures for the new units? I would like to add them the to the Unit Navigator as early after release as possible. My goal is to make the Unit Navigator up-to-date after release so we can all use it when playing the new DLC :)
Author and maintainer of Unit Navigator Tool for Order Of Battle (http://mfendek.byethost16.com/)
cutydt02
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by cutydt02 »

And what about the cost? U know that the later day of month you release, the bigger trouble i got...
WarHomer
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by WarHomer »

Regarding price I could really care less (within reason). I´m all about content, number of missions and replayability.

At the cost of the previous DLC´s I could hardly go see a movie and I´ve gotten quite a lot more hours and fun out of the previous DLC´s than I would a movie.

Good news, you guys. Keep up the stellar work.
Admiral_Horthy

Post by Admiral_Horthy »

+1. I also need to purchase in time, to update the mod as well

On "what-if"... What would be even better to have a completely strategic game play mode. Old old old Storm Across Europe style sector map, each with a scenario (or more for attack/defence/landing) to complete - even if just a map with strategic hexes (city, mine, etc)

Return to “Order of Battle Series”