Problem with multiplayer

HolyTerra
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Problem with multiplayer

Post by HolyTerra »

About one in four of my games have my units stripped of all abilities. Skyclaws lose their grenades, wolf priests lose their morale restoring howl and Ragnar Blackmane looses his fast movement aura. I just have to concede these games because my army isnt working right
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Problem with multiplayer

Post by zakblood »

without a save, or the names of both users, but build / version number your both on, the map / battle your playing etc, it's hard to know what is or could be wrong i'm sorry to say, more information is needed
HolyTerra
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by HolyTerra »

We were playing Prime as the mission on multiplayer, but it has been coming up on a few games here and there in multiplayer. I am not sure where to look to find my version number. My player name is Holy Terra, I am not sure who I was playing against but it has not been limited to just one game. Shows up about one in five games
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

if it's steam just try this,

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -QEUH-3335

Verify Integrity of Game Files

if it's the site version, you may have to uninstall, then reinstall and then update to the latest patch to fix and issue with missing parts etc
HolyTerra
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by HolyTerra »

Alright, gave that a try and it did indeed have to get a few missing files. Hopefully that will do the trick. Thanks

Return to “Sanctus Reach Tech Support”