Carrier Damage

Carrier Deck is a fast paced time management game where you will play as the Air Officer on board a CVN-76 in the midst of active war. You, alone, are responsible for all aspects of operations involving aircraft on the ship and you'll need to work fast to ensure everything happens in time for the highest chances of warfare success.
Damascus
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Carrier Damage

Post by Damascus »

Playing South China Sea 4. Destroyed all enemies, lost a few of my own as you have to risk damaged aircraft to meet all the challenges. Sent rescue missions. Got message, "Carrier Taking Damage," and only four stars. Damage was AFTER all enemies were reported destroyed and there were NO on-deck collisions. Why would I get damage?
AP514
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Carrier Damage

Post by AP514 »

Good Question. I get the damage at times also.. with no enemy's close by but some how the CV takes damage .....
Damascus

Post by Damascus »

Only possible thing I can think off is that one of my damaged aircraft hit the carrier on its way down.
robertahyuk
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by robertahyuk »

Is this game worth buying? I've never tried it but judging from the comments? It's just OK. What do you think?
Damascus

Post by Damascus »

I'm loving it. I'm on the final few scenarios now and won't move up the next unless I score a perfect five of five stars. They get rather difficult as you go on. There are also two other ways to play: a quick game, which throws things at you and has three levels of difficulty (I am sometimes able to get a 5 on level 2, haven't had the courage for level 3 yet), and a survival mode, also with three levels of difficulty, where you just keep playing until your carrier is sunk. So there is a lot of replayibility and I'm always going back to earlier levels because they have different requirements and just because I was lucky enough to win once doesn't mean I will again. Another thing I like about this game is that you can play for 15 minutes. I have a bunch of wargames where you can play for weeks, sometimes you just want something quicker.

Return to “Carrier Deck”