Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Alex
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Who is the individual that developed FOG 1(not Unity ver

Post by IainMcNeil »

Well I designed it and HexWar developed it. How can I help? :)
AlexDetrojan
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Re: Who is the individual that developed FOG 1(not Unity ver

Post by AlexDetrojan »

Hi Iain. Thanks for responding. I am a huge fan of FOG1(not the Unity version). I still play it daily as it is/was an outstanding game. There are a couple of small things about that version that I have always wondered if they could be improved upon. Now I know the world has moved along from FOG 1 to FOG 2, and rightly so, as FOG 2 promises to be a masterpiece of PC wargaming. The bottom line for all endeavors as you well know is making your products profitable and hence your business grow. I was wondering if there were a way for your team to tweak a couple of things in the game, at your leisure and of course if there were no cost to you. Or as an alternative to release the source code so that dedicated players who still love this game could polish it up a bit. One thing that I think that could vastly help the game is to rework the map system, something along the lines of the Unity version(sadly the only bright spot in the Unity debacle). I realize this is rather a hefty request, but I thought that asking might elicit a favorable response. At any rate thanks in advance whichever is your response.
Cheers
Alex

Return to “General Discussion”