The Slitherine Holiday Sale is here

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

The Slitherine Holiday Sale is here

Post by Daniele »

The winter festive season is upon us and the Slitherine Holiday Sale has just begun!

With hundreds of products available and great deals all around, this is the best moment to celebrate.

If you want you can take a look at this page for a quick review of our most interesting titles on sale!

Amazing titles likeBattlestar Galactica Deadlock, Sanctus Reach, Afghanistan 11 (and many more!) are part of this incredible sale!

The sale starts on November 22rd until January 7th!

steevodeevo
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: The Slitherine Holiday Sale is here

Post by steevodeevo »

I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but as an obsessive fan of Order of Battle (it's a work of genius IMO), having just completed US Pacific (Tokyo!!) I purchased 'Morning Sun' which to my embarrassment I had omitted to do. .. and what a wonderful thing it is. The pre-WW2 units, Bi-planes, WW1+ Tanks, the interesting availability of RPs and CPs, make this game feel so very different and so immersive with an entirely different set of challenges.

As a veteran strategy gamer, of (far too many) years, with a preference for Operational or larger scale tactical, OoB continues to blow my mind. It feels like watching, or rather being in, one of those old technicolor WW2 movies with Alan Ladd and John Wayne, it has a dramatic feel and almost uniquely for a turn based combat strategy game is exciting and theatrical.

Anyway, my point is a bit of a complaint ;). Now that i'm playing 'Morning Sun' and loving it, you just know I'm going to have to replay 'Rising Sun' and 'US Pacific' all over again, this time IN THE RIGHT ORDER!

Thank you so much The Aristocrats.
GoodCoffeeJoey
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by GoodCoffeeJoey »

Will iOS games be going on sale as well?
MartiusR
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by MartiusR »

Outstanding sale, plenty of titles have really attractive prices (such as WH40k: Armageddon). Definitelly worth to check.
CarbonatedPork
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by CarbonatedPork »

Money's been tight for me this holiday season after closing a failed business, but I splurged when I saw Panzer Corps Gold on sale for $30. Thanks for putting so much content together for such an affordable price. This is my introduction to hex wargaming and I've really enjoyed my time with the game so far. I'll probably take a swing at Order of Battle at some point once I can afford it, but Panzer Corps is grade A gaming. So thank you, developers and marketing team of Slitherine! Y'all are treating us gamers so much better than the current swarm of microtransactional game development. <3

Return to “News & Announcements”