Great Game

It is 1965 and the US ground war in Vietnam is in full swing. As a US Army commander, wage a counter-insurgency (COIN) war to secure the Ia Drang valley, on the border with Cambodia.
buckner
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Great Game

Post by buckner »

Taking a moment to say thank you for creating a very interesting and challenging game. This has been the best ten bucks I've spent in awhile. Very much looking forward to the upcoming release and visiting the mountains of Afghanistan in the coming weeks.

Buckner
ScottGridley

Re: Great Game

Post by ScottGridley »

I just came here to do the same thing! Thanks - having a lot of fun with this game, and already have Afghanistan on my steam wishlist...great work!
AlanPartridge

Post by AlanPartridge »

Also came here to do the same. I picked up Vietnam 65 and Afghanistan 11 at the same time so trying to start with Vietnam 65 first. Amazing games, really enjoyable and, for me, quite hard.
Energisteron
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Energisteron »

I'd like to add my congratulations to the designers and publishers for presenting such a difficult topic in such a neat format. It's quick, it's confusing, it's brutal; just as it should be.

There's just one thing which I find a bit 'gameboyish' and that's the uniform panel. Ok, some will like it, I don't. But what I disagree with is the improved combat factors (well as regards air strikes anyway) which gradually accrue as one plays through and learns to win. I don't want it to become easier. I want it to become more difficult!

I assume, rather than simply reinstalling the whole game all over again, there is some easy way to start every game as if it was my first game with no bonuses? Maybe just a file to delete or something?

Thanks in advance for any advice on that issue.

Once again though, a great piece of work from the design team.

Return to “Vietnam '65”