1.02 bugs

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

ErissN6
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

1.02 bugs

Post by ErissN6 »

Already said in 1.01:

_ The cursor is the usual from Windows system, not very wonderfull for this game.
Sometimes I see a hand, but very often it is lost to come back to usual Windows cursor.

_ TEXT_MISSING (at least in english) on the tooltip of the arrows (leading to region) in Campaign Objectives tab.

_ The harbors are difficult to see on the general map, their anchor is not enough contrasted. Or maybe make them glowing when we search them for a victory goal.

_ 'Info card delay':
The time apearance of tooltip is still a little laggy and is already set to the minimum, 1 on 15, and I think more than 1 is useless.
Could you set 1 to immediate, or it's the engine which is bad? (I don't have so bad laggy pc hardware).

Newly reported:

_ Text in bottom of black message window with lift is sometimes cut in half (we see only the top of the letters).

_ When we build, the terrain type should be written somewhere (maybe in top, next to the name of province).

_ The 'bold' of selected tab yellow roundel (to the right) is not big enough (or maybe sometimes it disappear?)

_ What to do with Rebel prisonners? I can only execute them, without diplomacy penalty but I would however want to release them (just for roleplay, I play woodelf).

_ We should be able to see the factions indexed per relations, instead just of names.

_ the game point on bad Illustrious website, it does not exist

_ Dwarf Corvilaad name is unseen in faction map, we must put the mouse on to it appears
Last edited by ErissN6 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack54
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: 1.02 bugs

Post by jack54 »

1.02 (build1515)

Main map with 'relations' filter on; if I click on sea hex the game crashes.

I'm using window 8.1

Also posted this on matrix; sorry, but I'm not sure of the best place to post about this game.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

_ 'Provinces occupied' is repeated instead of only said once (2 pop-up news windows)

_ Trade Arrived: some spaces and comas are missing when several items arrives

_ Bottom right: icon Foreign Affairs: a number should be shown somewhere:
. positive: the number of IDLE agents/emissaries
. negative: the number of turn to wait to have the first idle agent
. zero: all are set to infinite duty
I'm always each turn looking foreign page for I never remember if I have an idle agent.
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

Thanks for all the reports, will pass it on.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

I had a weird crash: I was transfering some units from a stack to another, something I did so many times already, then the game crashed, CTD.
I was playing since long, some hours, so maybe there was a memory problem somewhere. Happy the game is autosaving every turn..
EDIT: Ho, again!! same crash while moving units from stack to stack

Nothing in the Log, absolutly empty.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

Bug still here:

_ In an automatic battle, I had a Treant aiming a friendly unit!, and it blocked the battle. I had to use the Skip button to continue the battle. It was not proposing the next phase nor retreat as usual when it stops.
New: The friendly aim was good, as it was a heal. But it still blocked the battle phase.

_ I can't learn more spells, despite I have all told prerequisites, for there are only 6 spell slots. Please give 10, or let us delete spells we no longer use.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

There is still the bug of desapearing hero. One has come back one time (the patch worked here), but the second time no hero went back. I play since 50 turns with only one hero and none is coming back or proposed to be paid.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

Still here: When Objectives Completed and decide to Claim Victory, let still show us the turn, so we can inspect proudly and then save with a special name of victory. Then the end of the game should occure when we end the turn.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

_ When we attack, tactical battle, written victory conditions may be wrong during the setting of troops, like Attacker holds 1/2 VL, 6 turns
instead of 0/3 VL, at least 10 Turns, which is goodly shown once the battle turns have started. EDIT: It shows the last turn of the previous battle.

_ tooltip of Revolt Chance should show the details in a better order:
. in positive/greater to negative/smaller order,
. or maybe permanent to temporary: BaseLevel, Rightful Owner or Not, Buildings, Spells, Time Owned, then Army Present in the end.
At now it's not pleasant to calculate what army is needed (or not!) to calm the revolt when an army is already here, even if it's easy to compute
EDIT: Or(/and!) maybe, in the province, instead of zero (or after the 0), show in brakets the % of threat like if no army was present!
so it shows exactly the remaining revolt threat that is under the army, and we don't need to see the tooltip and calculate it
A mean to make our life easier in this game..
Last edited by ErissN6 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

_ Missing too: In the deal window,
. Let show the distance, or how many turns the agent will be traveling. At now we can only know after we have made the deal, or we must quit the window and guess on the world map.
. Let show the reputation we have with the faction. At now we must quit the window to know this, moreover if we had reach the deal window by the top-right trade tab which does not show the reputations.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

Giving an excellent deal should enhance the reputation with who we give. I can offer regions for free, those presents do nothing for my reputation with who I offer. It just tells me those provinces were annexed from me :/
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

_ In tactical battles, the Terrain windows often goes over an estimated Casualty window
_ Some units can retreat from successive hits (not battle) very far, even over their movement capacity
_ The tutorial window 'You have occupied an enemy province' appear when we liberate our own province
_ The estimated Casualty window does not show those from archers when we attack them directly in melee ('No casualties')
_ At the start of tactical battles, we too should be able to deploy using the units in the bottom window, it's not very enjoyable to take several times units from a side of the map and scroll to the other side.
_ In the end of battles, the result window should show the losses too, but greyed (or skulled), after the surviving units, so we are sure about what we have lost in the end
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

_ In battle the tutorial windows should stop the action behind, it prevents from seeing the actions of the turn.
_ 'Crushed' tooltip: TEXT_MISSING
Reppu
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Reppu »

An error has occurred

Build Number: 1515
Mods Active: None
Objektin viittaukseksi ei voi määrittää objektiesiintymää.

kohteessa SovereigntyTK.UI.Map.CampaignMap.HandleProvinceClicked(String ProvinceName, MouseButton Button)
kohteessa SovereigntyTK.UI.Map.MapInputManager.HandleMouseUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
kohteessa SovereigntyTK.Sovereignty.HandleMouseUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
kohteessa SovereigntyTK.UI.UIManager.Window_MouseUp(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
kohteessa System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
kohteessa OpenTK.NativeWindow.OnMouseUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
kohteessa OpenTK.NativeWindow.OnMouseUpInternal(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
kohteessa System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
kohteessa OpenTK.Platform.NativeWindowBase.OnMouseUp(MouseButton button)
kohteessa OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr handle, WindowMessage message, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
kohteessa OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
kohteessa OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
kohteessa SovereigntyTK.GameBase.Start()
kohteessa SovereigntyTK.Program.Main(String[] args)

Also cannot use report bug ingame.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

_ There is big sounds when we hit Esc key when we're about to launch a campaign, in the nation choice window.

_ In the Blood War campaign, it may be interesting to add the perpetual war of the Rivalry campaign. Not as goal, but as a permanent rival.
Ixex

Post by Ixex »

_ Foreign Relations tutorial step can get stuck (requiring force quit) if you send an envoy on a trade mission before entering the foreign relations screen.
_ Alt+Tab opens new game view instead of switching focus away from the game.
Garettteh

Post by Garettteh »

Game crash when Vettis summon the horde. It crashes when I am the player summoning it, and also when the AI summons it. Need to endtask the game at task manager.
The rest of the crash are okay we can just reload the game. But this crash is end game and I cannot continue at all. Please take note of this. It's tough registering to the forum.

Screenshot of crash
Screenshot of crash
Capture.JPG (75.12 KiB) Viewed 6847 times
Attachments
screenshot of no forum admin email
screenshot of no forum admin email
Capture2.JPG (45.3 KiB) Viewed 6847 times
dbigelow
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by dbigelow »

I am having the same issue - did you get a fix?

Return to “Sovereignty: Tech Support”