Hello, somebody at home?

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Hello, somebody at home?

Post by CptAlatriste »

Well I would like to have some news from this Team..Like too to get the missing points to come over the million....
Really?? I am very desappointed what the Team doing here with their gamers.....Very desappointed.... :( :(
shrimper61
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Hello, somebody at home?

Post by shrimper61 »

Yes Its really disappointing how slow new updates and content arrives for this game. Especially disappointing when you see all the adds on for the board game we seem to be light years behind.
I have played this game to death since its release, but the slowness of new content arriving for it means I am now losing interest in it.
Dusty27
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Dusty27 »

I used to play the game (have it on PC and iPad). But army choices are really incredibly basic.

I feel like a jerk when I run maximum Panthers at the allies knowing they don't have much of a serious counter to it.

I just play in cardboard till such time as they add enough content to actually balance the game.

It's sad to see it hung up like this. I can't imagine unlocking the existing units already in the game (commonwealth) for multiplayer would take so many weeks.

No ones perfect; God knows I ain't. It will be nice when the game gets some update loving.
radar231
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by radar231 »

Ditto with the last two posts :cry:

Need to fix the magnetic mines / sticks bombs problems - been over a year now :twisted:

And what about the transport's one :?: Barely use the halftracks, jeeps etc because of the lack of transportation... :evil:

Where are the Brits :?:

And the answers are : ---------------------------------------

J. 8)
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

Sletherinr team..........................It s a shame to see what you Do (better not do) with us..... :(
chemkid

Post by chemkid »

just paid another $4.98 for your 2 add-ons - i'm really happy to know that you'll finish working on your iDevices soon and continue your job on the PC version. now, enjoy your pizza with drinks (margarita?) and keep us informed, please... :?

cheers! ...and merry xmas! (see, i believe in santa, too...) :D
chem!
Dusty27
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Dusty27 »

It would be nice to hear some feedback. Even something as simple as "We are at the halfway point of implementing Commonwealth Units into the multiplayer" ect.

Or perhaps do a monthly check in post on the forums with some teasers. Nothing that takes considerable time to throw together but some news would be cool.
harrigan
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by harrigan »

+1 -- love both the physical and electronic version of the game, but need some news as to what's going on with bugs, updates, etc.

Question -- are the iOS and PC versions identical in terms of content, issues, etc.? I just have the iPad version for now...

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”