[HoN iOs]: DOES YOUR VERSION CRASH?

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

[HoN iOs]: DOES YOUR VERSION CRASH?

Post by visualrob »

Hi, guys!

We are aware that some of you have problems with random crashes on your iOs device (most of you, fortunately, have no problems at all). This was quite a (bad) surprise for us, since we and the beta tester have checked the game extensively and we didn't incur into any problem of this sort. So we're asking you for additional info to understand what's happening.

1) Does your iOs version of Heroes of Normandie crash?
2) If it crashes: what device are you playing it on? On what iOs version?
3) Where does it crash? In a specific section? Randomly?
4) Does it crash (less) if you close all the other apps running in the background?
5) Are you registered? What's your username in the game? (Usually it's the same)

Thanks for your help. We'd really like to fix this problem as soon as possible so that everyone can enjoy the game.
Stuwie
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: [HoN iOs]: DOES YOUR VERSION CRASH?

Post by Stuwie »

Hi am upswing my iPhone 6 at the moment version 9.3.3
The games version is 1:50 am playing a multiplayer game with Skyarrow when Julie takes her turn to fire it crashes am playing Germany.
My user name is Stuwie.
Eldnas
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Eldnas »

I've played a couple of Custom games that I created using the editor.

Two different games have crashed with the following comments from my friend:

"Got a problem. Game crashes when it shows me your move. Drops out. Did that 5 times now. Won't go on."

"Problem: while reviewing your move, after you blast my Puma (good shot) and just after you MG my infantry unit, the game drops out. When I reload, it's back to reviewing your turn, and it drops again. It's similar to the other time."

Running iOS HoN on iPad Air 2 with 9.3.3 and friend is running iPad Pro 9.7 with 9.3.3.

We are currently running an official scenario without problems. Same user name in game.
MesaDon
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by MesaDon »

Has crashed when playing solo on a custom mission losing all progress. iPad Air 2. Latest version of IOS 9.3.3
beatbarri

Post by beatbarri »

crash when i try to play the 3 scenary of US rogue. Press Play and crash.

Ipad Air 9.3.4.

Beatbarri, to serve you!

Edit: the same problem in german rogue.
Last edited by beatbarri on Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

play online game with Ipad and Iphone...slow to up/down load the differnt games..but no problems (hope stay so)....
barniewhittle

Post by barniewhittle »

Hi

I get consistent crashes halfway through 'Enemy's best friend' in the US campaign on both my iPad Pro (9.3.3) and iPhone 6s (9.3.4). Both have the max memory. When I go back in to 'continue scenario' it crashes each time as soon as I skip the intro. I've tried deleting other apps from memory but makes no difference. I've restarted the scenario several times with both devices, same effect. Seems to happen after several moves when clicking 'proceed'. I play as Barneswhittle.

Great game btw, hope this can be fixed soon.
barniewhittle

Post by barniewhittle »

Barneswhittle wrote:Hi

I get consistent crashes halfway through 'Enemy's best friend' in the US campaign on both my iPad Pro (9.3.3) and iPhone 6s (9.3.4). Both have the max memory. When I go back in to 'continue scenario' it crashes each time as soon as I skip the intro. I've tried deleting other apps from memory but makes no difference. I've restarted the scenario several times with both devices, same effect. Seems to happen after several moves when clicking 'proceed'. I play as Barneswhittle.

Great game btw, hope this can be fixed soon.

.... just got 'enemy's best friend' to work on my iPad, but have no idea what was different from previous occasions when it crashed consistently...
cbardswell

Post by cbardswell »

Crashes out on the load screen (where it shows the picture of the character) on tutorial missions
harrigan

Post by harrigan »

Were any / all of these addressed in the last few months? I stopped playing the game because of the crashes I was seeing... but digging out the physical game recently has renewed my interest, and I'm hoping the iOS version is now a lot more stable...

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”