newbie looking for a teacher

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

dz1d3k
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

newbie looking for a teacher

Post by dz1d3k »

Hi there,

Iam looking for somoeone who can drive me through learning path of field of glory digital. Is anyone there who wants to do it ?
My nick is dz1d3k i will be very glad to recieve any help.

IF you dont have time to play i also aprecciate any kind of tips or sources where i can learn something

regards,
AW
fogman
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Re: newbie looking for a teacher

Post by fogman »

press the key 'P' during the game. it will show you the variables (points of advantages POA) that influence combat in the middle lower panel. it will also show the results of the dice. play against yourself to set up different situations and study the POAs.

the other thing is to understand how to use the lights, specifically to trap enemy units with their zones of control, but their effective use is so unrealistic that i don't play with them.
Yuknoom
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Yuknoom »

I'd be happy to play some demo games and discuss what is going on and why. I'm a middling level player.
Contact me at Quahog25@aol.com if you wish, and we can set up a couple of games. -Tom
http://www.badassoftheweek.com/index.cgi?id=48066411937
Chiarly
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Chiarly »

fogman wrote:press the key 'P' during the game. it will show you the variables (points of advantages POA) that influence combat in the middle lower panel. There is also the other ones which you can do and it will not be the same. Then when you press the key that is here, it should take you to another one which is in agreement. It will also show the results of the dice. play against yourself to set up different situations and study the POAs.

the other thing is to understand how to use the lights, specifically to trap enemy units with their zones of control, but their effective use is so unrealistic that i don't play with them.
Thanks for the tip. Also a newbie but only looking for tips and some insights on combat and such. Love the idea though of getting a trainer of some sort. Good luck and have fun.

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”