Future New campaigns?

Fans of Legions of Steel - a boardgame designed by Clark Browning, Marco Pecota and Derrick Villeneuve – will be happy to know that the French developers from Studio Nyx have revived the eternal war between the Empire of the Machines and the factions from the Milky Way.
Muddy
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Future New campaigns?

Post by Muddy »

Are there any plans for more campaigns for this game in the form of DLC?
AdvancedMilitaryComm
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Future New campaigns?

Post by AdvancedMilitaryComm »

Looks like this game is already dead!
jack54

Post by jack54 »

:cry: Sad... I like it. A few issues (Bugs I've listed in another thread) keep me from playing as much I would like but with a little love this game could still become my 'GoTo' game when I want something that loads and plays quick. I was really looking forward to a Machine Campaign and a 'random' skirmish mode. I'll keep hoping but don't feel very confident!
Muddy

Post by Muddy »

I think I'm done buying anything Slitherine. To much of this type of thing lately. It's like quick cash grabs.
Lordholmes2015

Post by Lordholmes2015 »

Oh that's not true. They have products they're continuing to support. DLC coming out for Armageddon -- Vietnam was updated not too long ago. They'll have stuff for Panzer Corps as long as people are playing that.

This title never felt like it was going to have any content. I mean -- great, there were online tourneys -- but you can't keep something afloat with those competitions alone.

Return to “Legions of Steel”