Nicely done!

Fans of Legions of Steel - a boardgame designed by Clark Browning, Marco Pecota and Derrick Villeneuve – will be happy to know that the French developers from Studio Nyx have revived the eternal war between the Empire of the Machines and the factions from the Milky Way.
Yojisaka
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Nicely done!

Post by Yojisaka »

I am a huge fan of the board game from the day it came out. So happy to see it ported to computer and done so very well.

Would love to see more content. Will make getting new folks into the game much easier. One real campaign is a little on the thin side.

Hope you get enough interest to start working in all the additional units/options/races. So excited to see some Black Empire/Fantasian/Infranite campaigns. Would really open up the game and attract lots of players. I would be willing to pay for those additions.

Hope the game does smashing and keeps you making expansions for a long time to come.

Charles
Muddy
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: Nicely done!

Post by Muddy »

I would have to second that. The game is brilliant, the dev's should be proud. It's not easy to make a addictive game these days, even the big boy's are falling down when it comes to addictive game-play, but these guy's pulled it off with Legions of steel.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Thanks and tell your friends about it as there is a lot of competition with Space Hulk and Deathwatch.
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by JosephM »

Hello guys,

If you are wanting a better challenge then we are hosting frequent tournaments for the game, so please visit the below link to sign up for these:
http://slitherine.com/tournaments

Return to “Legions of Steel”