Bugs/Flaws/etc

Sovereignty is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It combines a kingdom management campaign game with a general's level tactical battle game.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

McHarg
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Re: Bugs/Flaws/etc

Post by McHarg »

Hi,

Playing dragonhold. I managed to get the first three requirements fulfilled, and then a came a popup for choosing a High King. I chose Galeni. I immediately got four new requirements, but all say format error. Is this a known problem? I have a screenshot I can send if that will help.
Geoff
Breca
Gothic Labs
Gothic Labs

Post by Breca »

Nice catches.
all tasked.
gchristie
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by gchristie »

Playing as Brogan Hur Agent 3 was enroute to improve relations with Icespire. I don't recall sending the agent in my previous game session but when I continued the game this morning he was traveling there and had two turns to go. I clicked on the red x to cancel his orders and his orders showed "Returning home (-2 turns)." I've not seen the minus sign next to the number of turns before. After three more turns the orders still show "Returning home -2 turns)." What is going on?

It is currently the 14 Nov 1392 turn in the game.
"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
~Anne Frank
gchristie

Post by gchristie »

Another question.

Playing as Dragonhold EA 1.2. My armies were in the process of annexing the Iron Barony provinces Kom Fang and Grum Pit. I sent an agent to the Iron Barony to sue for peace, requesting 2,000 gold in the deal. The Baron accepted and my armies had to be relocated into my provinces but the two leaders, one legendary, that were leading these armies have disappeared. Oddly, the victory condition "have one legendary leader" is still checked off.

Where did my leaders go and can I get them back?
"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
~Anne Frank
Breca
Gothic Labs
Gothic Labs

Post by Breca »

When realms agree to peace any armies in occupied provinces attempt to retreat to a legal province that they own. If they can't, heroes especially, get lost.

This is can be a pretty nasty and unexpected result of peace. There isn't a good way to save them at the moment, but it's something that is definitely not fun when it happens, and we'll to address saving those heroes and armies who have been kind enough to vacate in armistice.

Breca
lpgamble

Post by lpgamble »

I have a modal window that won't accept input. In the tutorial my spell level just hit level two and it was going to guide through the update process; however, I had a big battle the turn before and a unit needed to upgrade. The upgrade windows will not take either option button. I reopened the save game and we re-fought the battle and the same thing happened again. It was a basic spear unit choices were initiative and the anti charge one.
Jekky
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Post by Jekky »

tutorial bug is noted.

Regarding the retreat after end of a war - no unit will be lost in this process, they will return to the deployment pool of the owning realm.

Similarly, and hero who cannot retreat at this time is removed from the map - but not destroyed, the hero should appear at some point in the near future (offered similar to a new hero, but costs nothing and keeps any promotion it may have)
Emmeric
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Emmeric »

Receiving Patron of the Arts in a non-capital city and choosing healing does not confer +1 Heal to all healer-units produced, even if produced and then placed in that city. I have not had Patron in a capital for healing to see if it even functions properly.
Emmeric
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Emmeric »

Been trying to cast the spell "Double Deal" since turn 75 or so. It is turn 134. I get the same message, over and over...

"The spell you are trying to cast is currently blocked by another spell."

If it can be so easily blocked so that it is locked out of the game for me, then why is it even in there?
Breca
Gothic Labs
Gothic Labs

Post by Breca »

Emmeric, what realm are you playing?
Emmeric
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Emmeric »

Mardoba
Breca
Gothic Labs
Gothic Labs

Post by Breca »

Check in the upper left area of the screen for active spells on your realm. What spells are currently active?
Breca
Gothic Labs
Gothic Labs

Post by Breca »

Nevermind...confirmed bug.

Return to “Sovereignty”