Leningrad

In Frontline: Road to Moscow, players take command of the German army through some of the most famous battles of World War II, leading the mighty Wehrmacht on towards Moscow.
mrgolf
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Leningrad

Post by mrgolf »

I believe there is a bug in the Leningrad scenario. You cannot access the 9,370 prestige points available. The lower screen scrolls up to show what units are available at the beginning of the scenario, but when you click on the points, nothing happens. Shouldn't you have access to them right away?
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Re: Leningrad

Post by IonutG »

mrgolf wrote:I believe there is a bug in the Leningrad scenario. You cannot access the 9,370 prestige points available. The lower screen scrolls up to show what units are available at the beginning of the scenario, but when you click on the points, nothing happens. Shouldn't you have access to them right away?
Hi mrgolf

Can you post a picture of the bug, not sure we understand the exact problem,

Thank you!
mrgolf
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by mrgolf »

I will try, but I'm not sure it is possible. It would have to be a video, if that were possible, to show it. Describing it might be easier. In all of the other scenarios, after they start, it briefly shows you what units are available for purchase when the screen showing them first scrolls up, then scrolls down away when sight. When you pass your cursor over the bottom of the screen, the units available for purchase reappear. Not so in the Leningrad scenario. When you pass the cursor along the bottom of the screen, it will not scroll up the units available for purchase. Do you understand what I'm talking about here?
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Post by IonutG »

Hi mrgolf,

Yes, now we understand.
We've fixed the bug.

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

Cheers,

Ionut
mrtee
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by mrtee »

Same thing's happening in the ipad version too. Won't open the section to select units when tapping over it on the screen.
KallePohl

Post by KallePohl »

Is Leningrad a Gamepoint that can not left over?Can i take a other way direct to Moskow?Historic correct is that not, that the troops that were at Leningrad ,then go to Moskow.
mboog12
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by mboog12 »

Hello there, at each moment in the campaign you can choose between several mission. Skipping one mission and still finishing the campaign is totally doable.
KallePohl

Post by KallePohl »

I have played a new Campain and Leningrad is a must take,there are no other Waypoints to choose ,if you came at this Point.Can you give me a cheatcode ,that i can Leningradmission acomplished and can go one.
mboog12
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by mboog12 »

I have sent you a PM :)
Agathosdaimon
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Agathosdaimon »

this issue is still in occurring - can you please fix this for IPAD