Mecury Brief

Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM) Road to the Moon is the ultimate game of space exploration.

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Ponepilos
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Mecury Brief

Post by Ponepilos »

this brief is a little bit over the bottom 8)

and anohter question is it right that we can only play 3 month of a year? it goes like this 1.1960, 2.1960, 3.1960, 1.1961 .......
is it because of this version or do you want to let it be like this?
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Re: Mecury Brief

Post by Nacho84 »

Ponepilos wrote:this brief is a little bit over the bottom 8)

and anohter question is it right that we can only play 3 month of a year? it goes like this 1.1960, 2.1960, 3.1960, 1.1961 .......
Sorry, I neglected to answer this post. Indeed, lots of the texts are out of place, but thanks for pointing that out anyway. It will surely get fixed at some point.

Regarding the months, the idea is that the first number is the period (1, 2 or 3). We'll probably change that to Fall, Winter and Summer or something like that. The problem is that there's 3 seasons per year in the game, so that makes things a little bit difficult.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter
NASAIsAwesome
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by NASAIsAwesome »

Nacho84 wrote:
Ponepilos wrote:this brief is a little bit over the bottom 8)

Sorry, I neglected to answer this post. Indeed, lots of the texts are out of place, but thanks for pointing that out anyway. It will surely get fixed at some point.

Regarding the months, the idea is that the first number is the period (1, 2 or 3). We'll probably change that to Fall, Winter and Summer or something like that. The problem is that there's 3 seasons per year in the game, so that makes things a little bit difficult.

Cheers,
Wouldn't it be nice if there was four seasons? R&D progresses faster, and I would like to fit in more
flights per year.
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Post by Nacho84 »

NASAIsAwesome wrote: Wouldn't it be nice if there was four seasons? R&D progresses faster, and I would like to fit in more
flights per year.
Maybe that's an option, yes. Let me run a poll in the forum to see what the rest of the players think.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”