very good job Sire.

PC/MAC : Commander the Great War is the latest release in the popular Commander series to bring the thrill, excitement and mind-breaking decision making of these difficult times to life.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

krieg63
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

very good job Sire.

Post by krieg63 »

I'm very surprise by AI quality. It's the first time I see an AI able to made a whole strategy. First time I see an AI able to retreat to take better position in the rear.
Now I think the AI could be better in Naval. As a central power she doe's nothing again convoy.
She spend also perhaps to much on artillery and on fighter and by the end she doesn't
have enough infantry to protect then.

On an other point it would be appreciate to have some information about upgrade benefit.
when we upgrade we know the cost but not if it's useful or not.
Myrddraal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Re: very good job Sire.

Post by Myrddraal »

Thanks! :D

When you mouse-over a unit to upgrade, the effect on its stats is shown in the stats bar at the bottom of the screen.
krieg63
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by krieg63 »

I think the territories of surrender country must be open to victorious country. in one of my game I was oblige to declare war to Austria to be able to attack Bulgaria as both Austria and turkey have surrender
krieg63
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by krieg63 »

I have start an other game again IA. this time as CP. Unfortunately the AI is not as good. I was able to conquer France before the end of 1915.
I have also 3 games again humans players. look like it's easiest for CP than entente.

Return to “Commander - The Great War”