French translation error

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war. Experience every bone-rattling explosion and soul-crushing charge in Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, the definitve battle-scale game of turn-based strategy and fast-paced combat that takes you to the battlefields of the 41st Millenium.
JMLiege
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

French translation error

Post by JMLiege »

It is not really a bug, but instead of reading veterans I read veterinary on the screen(if I translate the French word written in English) - It may be okay if you consider genestealers are pets and space marines as specialized in euthanizing pets :mrgreen:
Anyway, it is just to state vétéran instead of vétérinaire in the data dictionary. The word is the same except the accuented e.
blacklab
Black Lab Studios
Black Lab Studios

Re: French translation error

Post by blacklab »

I mean, yes, Genestealers would make excellent pets. Which screen had that incorrect translation?
Paul Turbett - Game Director - Black Lab Games
twitter.com/blacklabgames
Milo Jenkins
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Milo Jenkins »

vétéran and vétérinaire is really very curious. fixed the bug already? I will be incredibly happy if the error is corrected and everything will be fine. I love playing this game as much as I love reading books about Sherlock Holmes. By the way, if there are also amateurs here, I advise you to go to the page https://artscolumbia.org/free-essays/sherlock-holmes/ and read useful and critical articles about the series of these books.
Last edited by Milo Jenkins on Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JMLiege
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by JMLiege »

blacklab wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:15 am I mean, yes, Genestealers would make excellent pets. Which screen had that incorrect translation?
Sorry for the delay. I'm also an IT developer with tons of work. 😓

I've just checked where it was wrong but I notice that in between you've fixed it already !👌

Thanks a lot.
Kind regards
fillipyang7

Post by fillipyang7 »

Milo Jenkins wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:45 pm vétéran and vétérinaire is really very curious. fixed the bug already? I will be incredibly happy if the error is corrected and everything will be fine. I love playing this game as much as I love reading books about Sherlock Holmes. By the way, if there are also amateurs here, I advise you to go to the page university essay writers and read useful and critical articles about the series of these books.
Thank you so much for your feedback - it's great!
Slacki

Post by Slacki »

When I was a student, I often had difficulties with writing student papers because I had little time to complete them, so I was looking for someone who could help me, after a long search, I came across write your paper https://essayshark.com I read the reviews on this resource and was very pleasantly surprised by the result of the work done
thomasxz

Post by thomasxz »

Slacki wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:05 pm When I was a student, I often had difficulties with writing student papers because I had little time to complete them, so I was looking for someone who could help me, after a long search, I came across write your paper nursing paper writing services I read the reviews on this resource and was very pleasantly surprised by the result of the work done
I'll try it lol

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector”