Axis Operations 1942 Known Issues

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

GrdAdmiral
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Axis Operations 1942 Known Issues

Post by GrdAdmiral »

adiekmann wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:34 pm Are your units OS? Check. For example, if you have a 5 cm PaK that is 2 slots even when OS to 12 and you upgrade it to a base (10 str) 3 slot unit, you have to allow room for the fact that the 3 slot SPAT probably isn't going to remain 3-slots at an OS of 12. Try it again, but first change your 5 cm PaK to 10 strength, then upgrade it and that might be the solution to you problem. If not...then there indeed might be a bug.
I have OS checked off, so I gain an extra 2 general trait points. However, I think when I initially started my campaign in the SCW, I had tried OS to see if I liked it. I ended up not using it since 1939, but I may have a unit or two that still ended up at over-strength at this point event though I don't use it anymore. In fact, OS is greyed out, so I can't even click on it to adjust to see if that will fix it. I need to load my previous save and play through the last mission of 1941 and then restart 1942 with OS enabled to see if that is the case.

**Edit** Adiekmann, Thank you! That is what it ended up being. When I had turned off over strength in a previous campaign, when I was upgrading it didn't affect my units as much and the OS button was greyed out. However, when I hit 1942 and upgraded to higher units, they were still reflecting OS from a previous version. I just adjusted my play for this save and removed OS.
SirAllan
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by SirAllan »

I can open the lua script file but dont know how and where to edit it, so I can get my missing CP's.
Does anyone know how to do it?
BaronVonKrieg
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by BaronVonKrieg »

SirAllan wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:11 am I can open the lua script file but dont know how and where to edit it, so I can get my missing CP's.
try asking in scenario design section
CaesarCzech
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by CaesarCzech »

SirAllan wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:11 am I can open the lua script file but dont know how and where to edit it, so I can get my missing CP's.
go to E:\Panzer Corps 2 Gog Hra\PanzerCorps2\Content\Campaigns find your campaign and find your scenario(just want to make sure you got it)
now the critical thing is you have to edit following scenario, or more accurately Once scenario loads your edits dont work unless you restart so edit it in advance
now for missing CP not how much you are missing and increase Cp gained for one of the bonus objective by X where X is number of CP you are missing.

Example from operation cerberus

function OnObjective1(action)
local comm = 0

comm = 2

campaign.comm_points = campaign.comm_points + comm
UpdateCommendationPoints() -- update in the UI!

local str1 = string.format(tostring(earned_cp_format), comm, campaign.comm_points)
MessageBox(str1)
-- end
end

replace comm = 2 with whatever your X nummber is.
SirAllan

Post by SirAllan »

Thx alot :D
Tetrol88
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Tetrol88 »

Operation Cerberus

I have Focke Wulf 190 A-1's before this mission (had them for ages). If I accept the offer of getting some more and Me109Z's I then have FW190A-1s both in my regular and prototype lists. Problem arises as when you lose any in fighting as the game only recognises the prototype version for replacements - and in this scenario it is easy to lose more than that many.
Work arounds are a) don't accept that offer, or b) downgrade your fighters to Me109's before starting the scenario

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”